With a stay at Motel 6 Page, AZ in Page, you'll be near the airport, just steps from Lake Powell and a 4-minute drive from John Wesley Powell Museum. This motel is 1.7 mi (2.8 km) from Page Hospital and 2.5 mi (4.1 km) from Hanging Garden Trail Trailhead.Rooms
Stay in one of 111 guestrooms featuring LED televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms with showers are provided. Conveniences include phones with free local calls, and housekeeping is provided daily.Amenities
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as an outdoor pool, or other amenities including complimentary wireless Internet access and a vending machine.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour front desk, laundry facilities, and an elevator. RV/bus/truck parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Lake Powell - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Page Hospital - 2.8 km / 1.7 mi
Glen Canyon Dam Overlook - 2.8 km / 1.8 mi
John Wesley Powell Museum - 3.1 km / 1.9 mi
Navajo Village - 3.1 km / 1.9 mi
Golliard Park - 3.9 km / 2.4 mi
Lake Powell National Golf Course - 3.9 km / 2.4 mi
Hanging Garden Trail Trailhead - 4.3 km / 2.7 mi
Glen Canyon Dam - 4.8 km / 3 mi
Rim View Trails - 4.8 km / 3 mi
Horseshoe Bend - 4.9 km / 3 mi
Carl Hayden Visitor Center - 4.8 km / 3 mi
Upper Antelope Canyon - 7.5 km / 4.7 mi
Lower Antelope Canyon - 9.4 km / 5.8 mi
Antelope Canyon - 12.3 km / 7.6 mi
The preferred airport for Motel 6 Page, AZ is Page, AZ (PGA-Page Municipal) - 3.9 km / 2.4 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
If you are planning to arrive after 6 PM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation. Due to COVID-19, this property's food and beverage options may be limited pursuant to local regulations.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Alcohol is not served at this property.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -In-room accessibility
- -Roll-in shower
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -24-hour front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Outdoor pool
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -RV, bus, truck parking
- -Vending machine
- -Shared microwave
- -Shared refrigerator
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- -Wheelchair accessible parking