Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Erofili Hotel, you'll be centrally located in Corfu, within a 5-minute drive of Kavos Beach and Agios Petros Beach. This hotel is 13 mi (20.9 km) from Issos Beach and 15.5 mi (25 km) from Port of Igoumenitsa.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 30 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators. Rooms have private balconies or patios. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms with showers are provided.Amenities
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as a seasonal outdoor pool or take in the view from a terrace and a garden. This Mediterranean hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and a television in a common area.Dining
You can enjoy a meal at the restaurant serving the guests of Erofili Hotel, or stop in at the grocery/convenience store. Unwind at the end of the day with a drink at the bar/lounge or the poolside bar. English breakfasts are available daily from 9 AM to 1 PM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour front desk, a safe deposit box at the front desk, and coffee/tea in a common area. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Kavos Beach - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Arkoudilas Beach - 2.5 km / 1.5 mi
Agios Petros Beach - 2.8 km / 1.8 mi
Lefkimmi Port - 4.9 km / 3.1 mi
Lake Korission - 20 km / 12.4 mi
Boukari Beach - 20.3 km / 12.6 mi
Issos Beach - 20.9 km / 13 mi
Public Library and Gallery of Igoumenitsa - 23.4 km / 14.5 mi
Port of Igoumenitsa - 25 km / 15.5 mi
Saint Panteleimon Orthodox Church - 25.4 km / 15.8 mi
Ancient Roman Baths - 27.3 km / 17 mi
Monastery of Ragio - 32.7 km / 20.3 mi
Corfu Shell Museum - 34.5 km / 21.5 mi
Achilleion - 37.3 km / 23.2 mi
Agios Gordios Beach - 38.8 km / 24.1 mi
The preferred airport for Erofili Hotel is Corfu (CFU-Ioannis Kapodistrias) - 45.5 km / 28.3 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 500, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Tourism fee: EUR 1.50 per accommodation, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for English breakfast: EUR 5 per person (approximately)
- Air conditioning fee: EUR 6 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free self parking
- -In-room accessibility
- -Free WiFi
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Poolside bar
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Concierge services
- -Grocery/convenience store
- -Television in common areas
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Outdoor seasonal pool
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Swimming pool
- -Reception hall
- -Billiards or pool table
- -Beach umbrellas
- -Beach sun loungers
- -Total number of rooms - 30
- -Year Built - 1998