Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Voskhod Hotel in Moscow, you'll be 0.1 mi (0.1 km) from Exhibition of Achievements of National Economy and 8.8 mi (14.1 km) from Bolshoi Theatre. This hotel is 10.4 mi (16.8 km) from Pushkin Museum of Fine Arts and 10.5 mi (17 km) from Cathedral of Christ the Savior.
Make yourself at home in one of the 663 guestrooms featuring refrigerators. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Conveniences include phones and desks, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Make use of convenient amenities, which include complimentary wireless Internet access and tour/ticket assistance.
At Voskhod Hotel, enjoy a satisfying meal at the restaurant. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 11 AM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, express check-in, and a 24-hour front desk. Event facilities at this hotel consist of a conference center and a meeting room. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property. Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve a crib (infant bed). Contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking. To make arrangements for check-in please contact the property at least 24 hours before arrival using the information on the booking confirmation.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- If you require a visa to enter the country, your property may be able to help with the supporting documents needed to obtain one. To learn more, you can reach out to the property via the contact details included on your booking confirmation. The property may charge for this assistance, even if you end up cancelling your reservation. All arrangements are solely between the property and yourself. Russian citizens: Adults (aged 14 and over) must present a valid internal passport at check-in (international Russian passports and driver's licenses are not accepted). Birth certificates must be presented for all Russian children (aged under 14) at check-in. If a Russian relative or legal guardian (rather than a parent) is traveling in Russia with a child under 14, that relative or legal guardian is also required to present documentation certifying authority to accompany child at check-in. Foreign citizens: Adults and children must present a valid passport, visa, and migration card at check-in.
- One child 7 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: RUB 450 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: RUB 250 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: RUB 950.00 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -In-room accessibility
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Express check-in
- -24-hour front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Conference space
- -Business center
- -Luggage storage
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -One meeting room
- -Conference center
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Water dispenser