With a stay at Station Hotel Z12, you'll be centrally located in St. Petersburg, a 5-minute walk from Bryantsev Youth Theatre and 11 minutes by foot from Tovstonogov Bolshoi Drama Theater. This hotel is 1.2 mi (1.9 km) from Russian State Museum of the Arctic and Antarctic and 1.6 mi (2.5 km) from Trinity Cathedral.Rooms
Stay in one of 51 guestrooms featuring LCD televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature rainfall showerheads and complimentary toiletries. Housekeeping is provided daily, and cribs/infant beds (complimentary) can be requested.Amenities
Make use of convenient amenities, which include complimentary wireless Internet access and concierge services. If you'd like to spend the day shopping, you can hop on the shuttle (surcharge).Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour front desk, multilingual staff, and luggage storage. For a surcharge, guests may use a roundtrip airport shuttle (available 24 hours) and a train station pick-up service.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Planet Neptune - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Bryantsev Youth Theatre - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Tovstonogov Bolshoi Drama Theater - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Dostoyevsky Museum - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Ligovsky Prospekt - 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
Architect Rossi Street - 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
Loft Project Etagi - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Russian State Museum of the Arctic and Antarctic - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Sennaya Square - 1.5 km / 1 mi
Alexandrinsky Theatre - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Anichkov Bridge - 1.7 km / 1 mi
Anichkov Palace - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Nevsky Prospect - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Faberge Museum - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Catherine the Great Monument - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
The preferred airport for Station Hotel Z12 is St. Petersburg (LED-Pulkovo) - 22.2 km / 13.8 mi
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher and a smoke detector.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks, will be available to guests.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation. 24-hour airport shuttle service is available. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements. Access to this property is through the inner courtyard. To enter the gate, guests must ring the bell located on the left side.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- If you require a visa to enter the country, your property may be able to help with the supporting documents needed to obtain one. To learn more, you can reach out to the property via the contact details included on your booking confirmation. The property may charge for this assistance, even if you end up cancelling your reservation. All arrangements are solely between the property and yourself. Russian citizens: Adults (aged 14 and over) must present a valid internal passport at check-in (international Russian passports and driver's licenses are not accepted). Birth certificates must be presented for all Russian children (aged under 14) at check-in. If a Russian relative or legal guardian (rather than a parent) is traveling in Russia with a child under 14, that relative or legal guardian is also required to present documentation certifying authority to accompany child at check-in. Foreign citizens: Adults and children must present a valid passport, visa, and migration card at check-in.
- This property offers transfers from the airport and train station (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details on arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A mandatory registration fee of RUB 250 per person, per stay for foreign citizens is charged at this property.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: RUB 1500 per vehicle (one-way)
- Self parking fee: RUB 500 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Concierge services
- -Long-term parking (surcharge)
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Multilingual staff
- -Airport transportation (surcharge)
- -Parking (limited spaces)
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Shopping center shuttle (surcharge)
- -Offsite parking reservations required
- -Train station pickup (surcharge)
- -Luggage storage