Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Aqua Hostel in St. Petersburg (Petrogradskaya District), you'll be within a 15-minute drive of Peter and Paul Fortress and State Hermitage Museum and Winter Palace. This houseboat is 2.6 mi (4.2 km) from Kazan Cathedral and 2.7 mi (4.3 km) from Summer Garden.
Make yourself at home in one of the 24 guestrooms featuring refrigerators. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Conveniences include safes and desks, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as a steam room, or other amenities including complimentary wireless Internet access and a television in a common area. This houseboat also features tour/ticket assistance and barbecue grills.
Satisfy your appetite at the houseboat's coffee shop/café, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Continental breakfasts are available daily from 8:30 AM to 10:30 AM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include express check-out, dry cleaning/laundry services, and luggage storage. Planning an event in St. Petersburg? This houseboat has 215 square feet (20 square meters) of space consisting of conference space and a meeting room.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. No onsite parking is available. There is no front desk at this property. To make arrangements for check-in please contact the property ahead of time using the information on the booking confirmation.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- If you require a visa to enter the country, your property may be able to help with the supporting documents needed to obtain one. To learn more, you can reach out to the property via the contact details included on your booking confirmation. The property may charge for this assistance, even if you end up cancelling your reservation. All arrangements are solely between the property and yourself.
- One child 6 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: RUB 200 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: RUB 300 per pet, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -One meeting room
- -Conference space
- -Free WiFi
- -Barbecue grill(s)
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Laundry facilities
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Marina on site
- -Steam room
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Luggage storage
- -Free parking nearby
- -Express check-out
- -Smoke-free property
- -Television in common areas