Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
A stay at Friends Life places you in the heart of St. Petersburg, within a 5-minute walk of Beloselsky-Belozersky Palace and Anichkov Bridge. This hostel is 0.3 mi (0.4 km) from Faberge Museum and 0.4 mi (0.6 km) from Microminiature Museum.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 28 guestrooms. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected.Amenities
Make use of convenient amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and a television in a common area.Dining
Breakfast is available for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a computer station, express check-out, and a 24-hour front desk. For a surcharge, guests may use a roundtrip airport shuttle (available 24 hours) and a train station pick-up service.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Nevsky Prospect - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Liteyny Prospekt - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Beloselsky-Belozersky Palace - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Anichkov Bridge - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Fontanka River Embankment - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Anichkov Palace - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Faberge Museum - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Catherine the Great Monument - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Microminiature Museum - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Stockmann - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Dostoyevsky Museum - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
National Library of Russia - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Bolshoi Saint Petersburg State Circus - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Alexandrinsky Theatre - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
Russian State Museum of the Arctic and Antarctic - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
The preferred airport for Friends Life is St. Petersburg (LED-Pulkovo) - 23.4 km / 14.5 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
To make arrangements for check-in please contact the property ahead of time using the information on the booking confirmation. 24-hour airport shuttle service is available on request. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- If you require a visa to enter the country, your property may be able to help with the supporting documents needed to obtain one. To learn more, you can reach out to the property via the contact details included on your booking confirmation. The property may charge for this assistance, even if you end up cancelling your reservation. All arrangements are solely between the property and yourself. Russian citizens: Adults (aged 14 and over) must present a valid internal passport at check-in (international Russian passports and driver's licenses are not accepted). Birth certificates must be presented for all Russian children (aged under 14) at check-in. If a Russian relative or legal guardian (rather than a parent) is traveling in Russia with a child under 14, that relative or legal guardian is also required to present documentation certifying authority to accompany child at check-in. Foreign citizens: Adults and children must present a valid passport, visa, and migration card at check-in.
- This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- This property offers transfers from the airport and train station (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 24 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- Alcohol is not served or permitted at this property.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A mandatory registration fee of RUB 250 per person, per stay for foreign citizens is charged at this property.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between RUB 120 and RUB 250 for adults, RUB 120 and RUB 250 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: RUB 1100 per vehicle (one way)
- Rollaway bed fee: RUB 200 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Concierge services
- -Television in common areas
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Computer station
- -Multilingual staff
- -Airport transportation (surcharge)
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Train station pickup (surcharge)
- -Express check-out
- -Luggage storage