Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
A stay at The Spiski Palace places you in the heart of Krakow, steps from Main Market Square and Town Hall Tower. This apartment is 0.1 mi (0.1 km) from Cloth Hall and 0.2 mi (0.3 km) from Collegium Maius.
Make yourself at home in one of the 5 individually decorated guestrooms, featuring kitchens with full-sized refrigerators/freezers and stovetops. LCD televisions with satellite programming provide entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Conveniences include separate sitting areas and microwaves, and housekeeping is provided once per stay.
Make use of convenient amenities, which include complimentary wireless Internet access and tour/ticket assistance. Getting to nearby attractions is a breeze with the area shuttle (surcharge).
Full breakfasts are served on weekdays from 8 AM to 1 PM and on weekends from 9 AM to noon for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include express check-out, multilingual staff, and luggage storage. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available 24 hours).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property. The front desk is open during the following times:Monday - Friday: 9 AM - 8 PM Saturday - Sunday: 9 AM - 5 PMIf you are planning to arrive after 8 PM please contact the property at least 72 hours in advance using the information on the booking confirmation. 24-hour airport shuttle service is available on request. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements. Reception hours
Monday-Friday: 9 AM-8 PM
Saturday: 9 AM-5 PM
Sunday and Public Holidays: Closed
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 24 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between EUR 4 and EUR 6 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 20 per vehicle (one way)
- Late check-in fee: EUR 20 for check-in between 10 PM and 8 AM
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 20 per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: EUR 150 per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Express check-out
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Luggage storage
- -Multilingual staff
- -Airport transportation (surcharge)
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Area shuttle (surcharge)