Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
When you stay at Arima Onsen Motoyu Ryuusenkaku in Kobe, you'll be in the historical district, a 1-minute drive from Arima Hot Springs and 7 minutes from Mount Rokko. This family-friendly ryokan is 11.8 mi (19 km) from Hanshin Koshien Stadium and 12.2 mi (19.6 km) from Kidzania Koshien Theme Park.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 30 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with separate bathtubs and showers feature deep soaking bathtubs and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and electric kettles.Amenities
Enjoy a range of recreational amenities, including hot springs, an indoor pool, and a spa tub. Additional features at this ryokan include complimentary wireless Internet access, an arcade/game room, and gift shops/newsstands.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, multilingual staff, and luggage storage. A train station pick-up service is provided at no charge, and free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Arima Hot Springs - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Kin no yu - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Arima Toy Museum - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Tosen Shrine - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
Stamp Museum - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Hosenji Temple - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Zuihoji Park - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Mount Rokko - 4.8 km / 3 mi
Kobe Golf Club - 10.7 km / 6.7 mi
Kannoji Temple - 11.2 km / 7 mi
Fruit Flower Park - 11.7 km / 7.3 mi
Rokko Garden Terrace - 12.2 km / 7.6 mi
Rokkosan Ski Area - 12.7 km / 7.9 mi
Kobe University - 12.8 km / 8 mi
Rokko Alpine Garden - 12.9 km / 8 mi
The nearest airports are:
Osaka (KIX-Kansai Intl.) - 77 km / 47.8 mi
Osaka (ITM-Itami) - 26.5 km / 16.5 mi
Kobe (UKB) - 27 km / 16.8 mi
The preferred airport for Arima Onsen Motoyu Ryuusenkaku is Osaka (KIX-Kansai Intl.).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
The front desk is open daily from 6 AM - 10 PM.
This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Guests arriving late won't be able to check in until the next morning.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- This property offers transfers from the train station. Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Reservations are required for private bath/onsen. Reservations can be made by contacting the ryokan prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- Alcohol is not permitted at this property.
- -Indoor pool
- -Free train station pickup
- -Free self parking
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Spa tub
- -Laundry facilities
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Television in common areas
- -Multilingual staff
- -Shopping on site
- -Arcade/game room
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Free train station drop-off
- -Luggage storage
- -Shared microwave
- -Electric car charging station
- -Wheelchair accessible parking