Arima Grand Hotel
Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Arima Grand Hotel in Kobe, you'll be a 1-minute walk from Arima Hot Springs and 9 minutes by foot from Kin no yu. This 4-star ryokan is 0.5 mi (0.8 km) from Stamp Museum and 0.6 mi (0.9 km) from Tosen Shrine.
Make yourself at home in one of the 171 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Bathrooms have bidets and hair dryers.
Dip into one of the 2 spa tubs or enjoy other recreational amenities including hot springs and a sauna. Additional features at this ryokan include complimentary wireless Internet access and wedding services.
Grab a bite at Ruscello, one of the ryokan's 3 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Snacks are also available at the coffee shop/café. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. A complimentary buffet breakfast is served daily from 7 AM to 10 AM.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, multilingual staff, and luggage storage. This ryokan has 4 meeting rooms available for events. A train station pick-up service is provided at no charge, and free self parking is available onsite.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property. For the comfort of guests using the public bathing areas and other public facilities, this property may not permit guests with tattoos to use the facilities. Guests may contact the office for further information using the number on the reservation confirmation received after booking. Guests booked in Half Board rate plans may receive dinner either in their guestroom or in the banquet hall. Children ages 3-12 receive a kids meal for dinner. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking. There is no front desk at this property. To make arrangements for check-in please contact the property ahead of time using the information on the booking confirmation. Guests booked in Half Board rates must check-in by 7 PM to receive dinner. No refunds will be issued for any unused portion of the rate plan. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- This property offers transfers from the train station. Guests must contact the property with arrival details on arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The seasonal pool will be open from July to August.
- Pool access available from 9 AM to 6 PM.
- Reservations are required for private bath/onsen. Reservations can be made by contacting the ryokan prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
Renovations and Closures
The property is undergoing renovations. The following areas are affected:
- Dining venue
- Meeting facilities
- One of the dining venues
- Select guestrooms
- -Outdoor seasonal pool
- -Free WiFi
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Free train station pickup
- -Free breakfast
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Multilingual staff
- -Wedding services
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Free self parking
- -Luggage storage
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Free train station drop-off