Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Amazonas Sinchicuy Lodge in Iquitos (Punchana), you'll be within the region of Monkey Island and Mazan Port. This lodge is within the region of Clínica Tramazon Doctor Iquitos and Plaza de Armas.
Make yourself at home in one of the 22 individually furnished guestrooms. Your bed comes with down comforters and Egyptian cotton sheets. Private bathrooms with showers feature rainfall showerheads and designer toiletries. Conveniences include coffee/tea makers and complimentary bottled water, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Take in the views from a terrace and make use of amenities such as gift shops/newsstands and a picnic area.
Enjoy a meal at the restaurant, or stay in and take advantage of the lodge's room service (during limited hours). Mingle with other guests at the complimentary reception, held daily. Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. A complimentary buffet breakfast is served daily from 7:30 AM to 9 AM.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour front desk, luggage storage, and a safe deposit box at the front desk. A roundtrip airport shuttle is complimentary (available 24 hours), and a ferry terminal shuttle is also provided at no charge.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. No onsite parking is available. 24-hour airport shuttle service is available at scheduled times. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- This property offers transfers from the ferry terminal and airport. Guests must contact the property with arrival details 72 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Children 5 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 10 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- The national sales tax (18%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Peru regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners who present a valid passport and Andean Migration Card (Tarjeta Andina de Migración) at check-in are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Snack bar/deli
- -In-room accessibility
- -Roll-in shower
- -Accessible bathroom
- -24-hour front desk
- -Picnic area
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Free airport transportation
- -Free breakfast
- -Free reception
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Luggage storage
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Free ferry terminal shuttle