Amazonas Sinchicuy Lodge
Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Amazonas Sinchicuy Lodge in Iquitos, you'll be within the region of Monkey Island and Mazan Port. This lodge is within the region of Clínica Tramazon Doctor Iquitos and Iquitos Plaza de Armas.
Make yourself at home in one of the 22 guestrooms. Bathrooms with showers are provided.
Take in the views from a garden.
At Amazonas Sinchicuy Lodge, enjoy a satisfying meal at the restaurant. Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. A complimentary buffet breakfast is served daily from 7 AM to 9 AM.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour front desk and laundry facilities. A roundtrip airport shuttle is complimentary at scheduled times, and a ferry terminal shuttle is also provided at no charge.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. No onsite parking is available. Airport shuttle service is available at scheduled times. Contact the property in advance to get details.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- Guests must transfer via boat to the property. Guests must contact the property at least 72 hours before travel, using the contact information on the confirmation received after booking.
- This property offers transfers from the ferry terminal and airport. Guests must contact the property with arrival details 72 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Children 5 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- The national sales tax (18%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Peru regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners who present a valid passport and Andean Migration Card (Tarjeta Andina de Migración) at check-in are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Roll-in shower
- -Free airport transportation
- -Free ferry terminal shuttle
- -Laundry facilities
- -Free breakfast
- -24-hour front desk
- -Smoke-free property