A stay at La Maison Arabe Hotel, Spa and Cooking Workshops places you in the heart of Marrakech, within a 15-minute walk of Jemaa el-Fnaa and Le Jardin Secret. This 5-star hotel is 0.8 mi (1.2 km) from Marrakesh Museum and 1.3 mi (2.1 km) from Carré Eden Shopping Center.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 26 guestrooms featuring minibars and flat-screen televisions. Satellite programming and DVD players are provided for your entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Private bathrooms with bathtubs or showers feature rainfall showerheads and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and complimentary newspapers.Amenities
Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages and facials. You're sure to appreciate the recreational amenities, which include 2 outdoor swimming pools and a fitness center. Additional amenities at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge).Dining
Enjoy Moroccan cuisine at Le Restaurant, one of the hotel's 2 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Snacks are also available at the coffee shop/café. Relax with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge or the poolside bar. Full breakfasts are available daily from 7:30 AM to 11 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, express check-out, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. A shuttle from the hotel to the airport is provided for a surcharge (available 24 hours).Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
High Atlas - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Dar el Bacha Palace - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Place Bab Doukkala - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Cyber Parc - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Souk Cherifia - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Le Jardin Secret - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Koutoubia Minaret - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Jemaa el-Fnaa - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Souk Smarine - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Mouassine Mosque - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Mouassine Fountain - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Souk Laghzel - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Almoravid Koubba - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Souk El Bahja - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Ben Youssef Mosque - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
The preferred airport for La Maison Arabe Hotel, Spa and Cooking Workshops is Marrakech (RAK-Menara) - 6.9 km / 4.3 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, a security system, and a first aid kit.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; temperature checks are available to guests; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Contactless check-in and contactless check-out are available.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, and also through room service.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings.
- The property affirms that it adheres to the Safe Travels (WTTC - Global) sanitization guidelines.
To make arrangements for check-in please contact the property at least 24 hours before arrival using the information on the booking confirmation. Guests must contact the property in advance for check-in instructions. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. 24-hour airport shuttle service is available on request. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to get details.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: MAD 2500
- A tax is imposed by the city: MAD 27.10 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: MAD 200 for adults and MAD 200 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: MAD 200 per room
- Nearby parking fee: MAD 55.82 per day
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Rollaway bed fee: MAD 350.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Multilingual staff
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Poolside bar
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -Concierge services
- -Smoke-free property
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Free WiFi
- -Spa treatment room(s)
- -Fitness facilities
- -Barbecue grill(s)
- -Laundry facilities
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour business center
- -One meeting room
- -Swimming pool
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Airport transportation - drop-off (surcharge)
- -Spa services on site
- -Full-service spa
- -Turkish bath/Hammam
- -Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- -Number of outdoor pools - 2
- -Offsite parking discounted rates available
- -Number of restaurants - 2
- -Luggage storage
- -Express check-out
- -Wheelchair accessible – no