With a stay at Château d'Isenbourg in Rouffach, you'll be 9.2 mi (14.8 km) from Old Town of Eguisheim and 12 mi (19.3 km) from Little Venice. This 5-star hotel is 12.3 mi (19.8 km) from House of the Heads and 12.4 mi (20 km) from Unterlinden Museum.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 41 individually decorated guestrooms, featuring minibars and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.Amenities
Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages, body treatments, and facials. You're sure to appreciate the recreational amenities, including an indoor pool, a spa tub, and an outdoor tennis court. Additional amenities at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge).Dining
Enjoy French cuisine at Les Tommeries, a fine-dining restaurant where you can enjoy drinks at the bar/lounge and dine alfresco. Or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 10 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a computer station, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available 24 hours), and free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Vosges Mountains - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Église Notre-Dame de l'Assomption - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Ballons des Vosges Nature Park - 3.8 km / 2.4 mi
Alsace Golf Club - 4.5 km / 2.8 mi
Dominicains de Haute-Alsace Cultural Meeting Centre - 10.4 km / 6.4 mi
Church of St Leger - 11 km / 6.9 mi
Ginglinger-Fix Vineyards - 12.6 km / 7.8 mi
Wolfberger Winery - 12.8 km / 8 mi
Kuentz-Bas - 13.5 km / 8.4 mi
Old Town of Eguisheim - 14.8 km / 9.2 mi
Three Castles of Eguisheim - 14.9 km / 9.3 mi
Andre Stentz Winery - 15.7 km / 9.7 mi
Murbach Abbey - 15.7 km / 9.8 mi
Alscace Ecomuseum - 17.1 km / 10.6 mi
Parc du Champ de Mars - 17.2 km / 10.7 mi
The nearest airports are:
Mulhouse (MLH-EuroAirport) - 49.5 km / 30.7 mi
EuroAirport Airport (BSL) - 51.3 km / 31.8 mi
The preferred airport for Château d'Isenbourg is Mulhouse (MLH-EuroAirport).
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- This property accepts credit cards and cash
- Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, a security system, and a first aid kit
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The seasonal pool will be open from May to October.
- Reservations are required for golf tee times, massage services, and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.65 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 25 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 100 per vehicle (one-way)
- Pet fee: EUR 20 per pet, per stay
- Service animals are exempt from fees
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Tennis on site
- -Indoor pool
- -Free self parking
- -Snack bar/deli
- -Free WiFi
- -Wedding services
- -Smoke-free property
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Spa tub
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Concierge services
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Television in common areas
- -Luggage storage
- -Computer station
- -Multilingual staff
- -Banquet hall
- -Outdoor seasonal pool
- -Airport transportation (surcharge)
- -Steam room
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- -Meeting rooms
- -Full-service spa
- -Spa services on site
- -Pool sun loungers
- -Outdoor tennis court
- -Pool umbrellas
- -Reception hall
- -Electric car charging station
- -Proposal/romance packages available
- -Wheelchair accessible – no
- -Well-lit path to entrance
- -Stair-free path to entrance
- -Food and water bowls
- -Free bicycles on site
- -Mountain biking nearby