Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
When you stay at Hotel Lella Meriam in Zarzis, you'll be near the beach, within a 5-minute drive of Oamarit Beach and Oamarit Fishing Marina. This 4-star hotel is 4.3 mi (7 km) from Amira Beach and 21.7 mi (34.9 km) from Guellala Museum.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 272 air-conditioned guestrooms. Rooms have private balconies. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature jetted bathtubs and complimentary toiletries.Amenities
Take advantage of recreational opportunities offered, including a nightclub, a health club, and a seasonal outdoor pool. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge).Dining
Grab a bite to eat at one of the hotel's many dining establishments, which include 2 restaurants and a coffee shop/café. Unwind at the end of the day with a drink at the bar/lounge or the beach bar.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk. Event facilities at this hotel consist of conference space and a meeting room. Guests may use a roundtrip airport shuttle for a surcharge, and free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Oamarit Beach - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Oamarit Fishing Marina - 3.8 km / 2.4 mi
Amira Beach - 7 km / 4.3 mi
Guellala Museum - 34.9 km / 21.7 mi
El Ghriba Synagogue - 40.4 km / 25.1 mi
Djerbahood - 40.7 km / 25.3 mi
Djerba Explore Park - 45.3 km / 28.2 mi
Borj El K'bir Fort - 46.5 km / 28.9 mi
Houmt Souq Harbour - 46.8 km / 29.1 mi
The preferred airport for Hotel Lella Meriam is Houmt Souk (DJE-Djerba - Zaris) - 53.5 km / 33.2 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Local laws may restrict unmarried guests from sharing rooms. Guests are responsible for providing proof of marriage, if requested by the property.
- A fee for a mandatory Christmas Eve gala dinner is included in the total price displayed for stays on 24 December.
- A fee for a mandatory New Year's Eve gala dinner is included in the total price displayed for stays on 31 December.
- In accordance with national/local laws, air conditioning may be restricted to certain hours from 29 October to 30 June.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.02 per person, per night, up to 7 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
The charges below are included in your overall room price:
- New Year's Eve gala dinner fee
- Christmas Eve gala dinner fee
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -Concierge services
- -Free WiFi
- -Outdoor seasonal pool
- -Health club
- -Laundry facilities
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Free self parking
- -Business center
- -Conference space
- -One meeting room
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Turkish bath/Hammam
- -Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- -Children's club (free)
- -Beach bar
- -Number of restaurants - 2
- -Luggage storage
- -Airport transportation (surcharge)
- -Tennis on site
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel