Maple Inn Makuhari
Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
A stay at Maple Inn Makuhari places you in the heart of Chiba, a 6-minute drive from Komamori Shrine and 10 minutes from AeonMall Makuhari New City. This hotel is 2 mi (3.3 km) from Mitsui Outlet Park Makuhari and 2.5 mi (4.1 km) from ZOZO Marine Stadium.
Make yourself at home in one of the 152 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature deep soaking bathtubs and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include desks and electric kettles, as well as phones with free international calls.
This hotel has 8 floors in 3 buildings and offers discounted parking nearby. Amenities include designated smoking areas.
You can enjoy a meal at Restaurant Maple serving the guests of Maple Inn Makuhari, or stop in at the grocery/convenience store. Local cuisine breakfasts are available daily from 6:30 AM to 9:30 AM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk. Planning an event in Chiba? This hotel has facilities measuring 3229 square feet (300 square meters), including a meeting room. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. There is no after-hours reception at this property. Guests arriving late won't be able to check in until the next morning.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- Up to 2 children 6 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for local cuisine breakfast: JPY 1000 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: JPY 1000 per night
- Extended parking fee: JPY 1200 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -One meeting room
- -Parking (limited spaces)
- -Free WiFi
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Laundry facilities
- -Business center
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Grocery/convenience store
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Computer station
- -Luggage storage
- -RV, bus, truck parking (surcharge)
- -Offsite parking discounted rates available
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -Long-term parking (surcharge)
- -Shared microwave