Located in Yangon (Tamwe Township), Chatrium Hotel Royal Lake Yangon is within a 15-minute walk of Kandawgyi Lake and Karaweik Palace. This 5-star hotel is 1.5 mi (2.4 km) from Yangon Zoological Gardens and 2 mi (3.1 km) from Shwedagon Pagoda.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 300 individually decorated guestrooms, featuring refrigerators and minibars. Rooms have private balconies. 42-inch LCD televisions with satellite programming provide entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Private bathrooms with separate bathtubs and showers feature complimentary toiletries and bidets.Amenities
Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages, body treatments, and facials. You can take advantage of recreational amenities such as a nightclub, an outdoor pool, and a fitness center. Additional features at this Colonial hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands. If you'd like to spend the day shopping, you can hop on the complimentary shuttle.Dining
Enjoy Japanese cuisine at Kohaku Japanese , one of the hotel's 3 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Snacks are also available at the coffee shop/café. Unwind at the end of the day with a drink at the bar/lounge or the poolside bar. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 6:00 AM to 10:30 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, limo/town car service, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Planning an event in Yangon? This hotel has facilities measuring 4629 square feet (430 square meters), including conference space. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available 24 hours), and limited parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Kandawgyi Nature Park - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Kandawgyi Lake - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Karaweik Palace - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Chaukhtatgyi Pagoda - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Yangon Zoological Gardens - 2.5 km / 1.5 mi
Central Business District - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
Yangon Elephant Museum - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
Bogyoke Aung San Stadium - 3 km / 1.9 mi
St. Mary's Cathedral - 3.3 km / 2 mi
Shwedagon Pagoda - 3.5 km / 2.2 mi
The Planetarium - 3.5 km / 2.2 mi
Prime Hill Business Square - 3.6 km / 2.2 mi
Secretariat Office - 3.7 km / 2.3 mi
Tatmadaw Exhibition Hall - 3.8 km / 2.3 mi
Bogyoke Market - 3.9 km / 2.4 mi
The preferred airport for Chatrium Hotel Royal Lake Yangon is Yangon (RGN-Yangon Intl.) - 16.9 km / 10.5 mi
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Contactless check-out is available.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, and also through room service.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 72 hours between bookings. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. 24-hour airport shuttle service is available on request. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements. Guests booked in a Senior Citizen room category must present valid proof of age (60 or older) at check-in to qualify for the discounted rate. Guests who do not present the requested information will be charged the Best Available Rate upon arrival. Guests booked in a Thai or Burmese Resident room category must present valid Thai or Burmese ID or work permit at check-in to qualify for the discounted rate. Guests without the requested ID will be charged the Best Available Rate upon arrival. Due to COVID-19 travel restrictions, this property can only accept bookings for essential travel or stays. You may be asked to provide evidence of this on arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 24 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Pool access available from 7:00 AM to 10:00 PM.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- One child 11 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: USD 15 for adults and USD 7.50 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: USD 50 per vehicle (one-way)
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 55.0 per day
- -Wedding services
- -Multilingual staff
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Computer station
- -Limo or Town Car service available
- -Free shopping center shuttle
- -Shopping on site
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Poolside bar
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -Concierge services
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Hair salon
- -Free WiFi
- -Spa treatment room(s)
- -Fitness facilities
- -Laundry facilities
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Business center
- -Conference space
- -Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- -Swimming pool
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Pool umbrellas
- -Spa services on site
- -Full-service spa
- -Pool sun loungers
- -Parking (limited spaces)
- -Number of restaurants - 3
- -Outdoor pool - 1
- -Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- -Number of meeting rooms - 12
- -Conference space size (feet) - 4629
- -Conference space size (meters) - 430
- -Luggage storage
- -Airport transportation (surcharge)
- -Wheelchair-accessible registration desk
- -Handrails in stairways
- -Wheelchair-accessible concierge desk
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- -Wheelchair accessible parking