A stay at Motel 6 Gillette, WY places you in the heart of Gillette, within a 5-minute drive of Rockpile Museum and AVA Community Art Center. This motel is 1.5 mi (2.5 km) from Bicentennial Park and 2.4 mi (3.9 km) from Bell Nob Golf Club.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 74 guestrooms featuring microwaves. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms with showers are provided. Conveniences include a turndown service, as well as phones with free local calls.Amenities
Enjoy the recreation opportunities such as a sauna or make use of other amenities including complimentary wireless Internet access.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour front desk, laundry facilities, and coffee/tea in a common area. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Rockpile Museum - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
AVA Community Art Center - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Bicentennial Park - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Bell Nob Golf Club - 3.9 km / 2.4 mi
Campbell County Convention and Visitors Bureau - 4.7 km / 3 mi
Gillette Country Club - 6.1 km / 3.8 mi
Energy Capital Sports Complex - 6.6 km / 4.1 mi
CAM-PLEX Multi-Event Facilities - 9.2 km / 5.7 mi
Eagle Butte Coal Mine - 11.5 km / 7.2 mi
Noonan Park - 48.9 km / 30.4 mi
Robinson Park - 49.4 km / 30.7 mi
The preferred airport for Motel 6 Gillette, WY is Gillette, WY (GCC-Campbell County) - 6.6 km / 4.1 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; guests are provided with hand sanitizer. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. Due to COVID-19, this property's food and beverage options may be limited pursuant to local regulations.
- -Free self parking
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -24-hour front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -RV, bus, truck parking
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- -Wheelchair accessible parking