When you stay at Club Mahindra Udaipur in Udaipur, you'll be 10 minutes by car from Goverdhan Sagar Lake. This 5-star resort is 10.3 mi (16.6 km) from City Palace and 10.6 mi (17 km) from Jag Mandir.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 72 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars. Satellite television is provided for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature hair dryers and toothbrushes and toothpaste. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and coffee/tea makers.Amenities
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as a fitness center or take in the view from a terrace and a garden. This resort also features concierge services and barbecue grills.Dining
Enjoy a meal at the restaurant, or stay in and take advantage of the resort's room service (during limited hours).Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour front desk, luggage storage, and laundry facilities. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Goverdhan Sagar Lake - 4.8 km / 3 mi
Gulab Bagh - 16.6 km / 10.3 mi
City Palace - 16.6 km / 10.3 mi
Jagdish Temple - 16.9 km / 10.5 mi
Jag Mandir - 17 km / 10.6 mi
Gangaur Ghat - 17.1 km / 10.6 mi
Bagore-ki-Haveli Museum - 17.1 km / 10.6 mi
Bapu Bazaar - 17.4 km / 10.8 mi
Bharatiya Lok Kala Museum - 19.4 km / 12 mi
Panchwati Circle - 19.8 km / 12.3 mi
Sukhadia Circle - 20.1 km / 12.5 mi
Garden of the Maids of Honor - 20.3 km / 12.6 mi
Maharana Pratap Statue - 20.5 km / 12.7 mi
Railway Training School - 21.7 km / 13.5 mi
SajjanGarh Biological Park - 21.9 km / 13.6 mi
The preferred airport for Club Mahindra Udaipur is Udaipur (UDR-Dabok) - 37.7 km / 23.4 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher, a security system, and a first aid kit.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Contactless check-in and contactless check-out are available.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings.
- The property affirms that it adheres to the Safe Travels (WTTC - Global) sanitization guidelines. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation. To register at this property, guests who are Indian citizens must provide a valid photo identity card issued by the Government of India; guests who are foreign nationals must present a valid passport and visa. Please note that PAN cards are not accepted as identification at this property. Due to COVID-19, this property’s food and beverage options may be limited pursuant to local regulations.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
- Alcohol is not served at this property.
- -Free self parking
- -Smoke-free property
- -24-hour front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Concierge services
- -Fitness facilities
- -Barbecue grill(s)
- -One meeting room
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Luggage storage
- -Meeting rooms
- -Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- -Wheelchair-accessible registration desk
- -Wheelchair-accessible path to elevator
- -Wheelchairs available on site