When you stay at Club Mahindra Udaipur in Udaipur, you'll be 10 minutes by car from Goverdhan Sagar Lake. This 5-star resort is 10.3 mi (16.6 km) from City Palace and 10.6 mi (17 km) from Jag Mandir.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 72 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars. Satellite television is provided for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature hair dryers and toothbrushes and toothpaste. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and coffee/tea makers.Amenities
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as a fitness center or take in the view from a terrace and a garden. This resort also features concierge services and barbecue grills.Dining
Enjoy a meal at the restaurant, or stay in and take advantage of the resort's room service (during limited hours).Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour front desk, luggage storage, and laundry facilities. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Goverdhan Sagar Lake - 4.8 km / 3 mi
City Palace - 16.6 km / 10.3 mi
Jagdish Temple - 16.9 km / 10.5 mi
Jag Mandir - 17 km / 10.6 mi
Gangaur Ghat - 17.1 km / 10.6 mi
Bagore-ki-Haveli Museum - 17.1 km / 10.6 mi
Gulab Bagh - 17.2 km / 10.7 mi
Bapu Bazaar - 17.4 km / 10.8 mi
Lake Pichola - 18.7 km / 11.6 mi
Bharatiya Lok Kala Museum - 19.3 km / 12 mi
Panchwati Circle - 19.8 km / 12.3 mi
Sukhadia Circle - 20.1 km / 12.5 mi
Garden of the Maids of Honor - 20.3 km / 12.6 mi
Maharana Pratap Statue - 20.5 km / 12.7 mi
Railway Training School - 21.7 km / 13.5 mi
The preferred airport for Club Mahindra Udaipur is Udaipur (UDR-Dabok) - 37.7 km / 23.4 mi
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- This property accepts credit cards
- Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher, a security system, and a first aid kit
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
- For Indian guests, cash settlements of INR 25000 and above will require a pan card copy during check out.
- Outside food is not permitted.
Guests must contact the property in advance for check-in instructions. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation. To register at this property, guests who are Indian citizens must provide a valid photo identity card issued by the Government of India; guests who are foreign nationals must present a valid passport and visa. Please note that PAN cards are not accepted as identification at this property. Due to COVID-19, this property’s food and beverage options may be limited pursuant to local regulations. This property requires that guests have proof that they have stayed within India for 14 days prior to check-in. Guests are required to download the Club Mahindra app to their smartphones in order to complete contactless check-in and check-out, and room service orders. Guests must upload their required photo identification within 5 days of arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
- Alcohol is not served at this property.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; temperature checks are available to guests; guests are provided with hand sanitizer; contactless room service is available; masks are required in public areas.
- Contactless check-in and contactless check-out are available.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings.
- The property affirms that it adheres to the Safe Travels (WTTC - Global) sanitization guidelines.
- -Free self parking
- -Snack bar/deli
- -Smoke-free property
- -24-hour front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Concierge services
- -Fitness facilities
- -Barbecue grill(s)
- -Luggage storage
- -One meeting room
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Meeting rooms
- -Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- -Wheelchair-accessible registration desk
- -Wheelchair-accessible path to elevator
- -Wheelchairs available on site