Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Charmillion Club Resort in Sharm el Sheikh, you'll be by the sea, within a 10-minute drive of Jackson Reef and Nabq Bay. This 5-star hotel is 11.9 mi (19.1 km) from Naama Bay Beach and 2.1 mi (3.4 km) from Rehana Beach.
Make yourself at home in one of the 377 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and minibars. Rooms have private furnished balconies. LCD televisions with satellite programming provide entertainment, while wireless Internet access (surcharge) keeps you connected. Private bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and bidets.
Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages, body treatments, and facials. After a day at the private beach, you can enjoy other recreational amenities including a nightclub and outdoor tennis courts. Additional amenities at this hotel include wireless Internet access (surcharge), concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands. Guests can get to nearby shops on the complimentary shuttle.
All-inclusive rates are available at this hotel. Meals and beverages at onsite dining establishments are included in all-inclusive rates. Charges may be applied for dining at some restaurants, special dinners and dishes, some beverages, and other amenities.
Enjoy international cuisine at Sea Club Main Restaurant, one of the hotel's many dining establishments, which include 3 restaurants and a coffee shop/café. Mingle with other guests at the complimentary reception, held daily. Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge, the beach bar, or the poolside bar. A complimentary breakfast is included. Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, limo/town car service, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Planning an event in Sharm el Sheikh? This hotel has facilities measuring 4304 square feet (400 square meters), including a meeting room.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property. 24-hour airport shuttle service is available on request. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements. Guests booked in an Egyptian and Egyptian Residence room type only must present an Egyptian ID at check-in. The property reserves the right to amend the rate if valid proof is not provided. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- This property offers transfers from the airport. Guests must contact the property with arrival details 24 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- A fee for a mandatory New Year's Eve gala dinner is included in the total price displayed for stays on 31 December.
- Up to 2 children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD $10 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 10 per stay (rates may vary)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
The charges below are included in your overall room price:
- New Year's Eve gala dinner fee
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Children's pool
- -One meeting room
- -Spa treatment room(s)
- -Full-service spa
- -Turkish bath/Hammam
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Free reception
- -Fitness facilities
- -Hair salon
- -Concierge services
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Shopping on site
- -WiFi (surcharge)
- -Free area shuttle
- -Free shopping center shuttle
- -Laundry facilities
- -Poolside bar
- -Free breakfast
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Health club
- -Spa services on site
- -Multilingual staff
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Limo or Town Car service available
- -On private beach
- -Steam room
- -Children's club
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Billiards or pool table
- -Tennis on site
- -Snack bar/deli
- -Beach bar
- -Luggage storage
- -Beach umbrellas
- -Beach sun loungers
- -Pool sun loungers
- -Beach towels
- -Children's club (free)
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -24-hour business center
- -Outdoor pool
- -Pool umbrellas
- -Television in common areas
- -Coffee/tea in common areas