With a stay at Best Western Plus Ottawa City Centre, you'll be centrally located in Ottawa, within a 10-minute drive of Rideau Canal and Carleton University. This eco-friendly hotel is 5 mi (8.1 km) from Parliament Hill and 5.8 mi (9.4 km) from Byward Market Square.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 121 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and microwaves. Wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary, while 48-inch flat-screen televisions with premium TV channels provide entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include safes and desks, as well as phones with free local calls.Amenities
Don't miss out on recreational opportunities including a fitness center and a seasonal outdoor pool. Additional amenities at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and wedding services.Dining
Enjoy American cuisine at Cafe 1274, a restaurant which features a bar/lounge, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Cooked-to-order breakfasts are served on weekdays from 6:30 AM to 11:00 AM and on weekends from 7:00 AM to noon for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a 24-hour business center, and express check-out. Planning an event in Ottawa? This hotel has facilities measuring 1200 square feet (111 square meters), including a conference center. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Ottawa Hospital Civic Campus - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Canada Agriculture and Food Museum - 2.5 km / 1.5 mi
Commissioners Park - 2.5 km / 1.6 mi
Carleton University - 4 km / 2.5 mi
Brewer Park - 4.5 km / 2.8 mi
Vincent Massey Park - 4.6 km / 2.9 mi
TD Place Stadium - 4.6 km / 2.9 mi
Lansdowne Park - 4.7 km / 2.9 mi
Dundonald Park - 4.7 km / 2.9 mi
Rideau Canal - 4.8 km / 3 mi
Canadian War Museum - 5.3 km / 3.3 mi
Library and Archives Canada - 5.8 km / 3.6 mi
Mooney's Bay Park - 5.8 km / 3.6 mi
Algonquin College - 6.4 km / 4 mi
St Paul University - 6.4 km / 4 mi
The preferred airport for Best Western Plus Ottawa City Centre is Ottawa, ON (YOW-Macdonald-Cartier Intl.) - 11.6 km / 7.2 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Contactless check-in and contactless check-out are available.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings.
- The property affirms that it follows sanitization practices of We Care Clean (Best Western) guidelines. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation. Due to COVID-19, this property's food and beverage options may be limited pursuant to local regulations.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The seasonal pool will be open from July to September.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: CAD 100 per accommodation, per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between CAD 5 and CAD 15 for adults, CAD 3 and CAD 10 for children (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Wedding services
- -Multilingual staff
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Computer station
- -Free wired Internet
- -RV, bus, truck parking
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -Concierge services
- -Smoke-free property
- -Free WiFi
- -Outdoor seasonal pool
- -Fitness facilities
- -Laundry facilities
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Free self parking
- -24-hour business center
- -Conference space
- -Conference center
- -Swimming pool
- -Pool umbrellas
- -Pool sun loungers
- -Electric car charging station
- -Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- -Conference space size (feet) - 1200
- -Conference space size (meters) - 111
- -Fireplace in lobby
- -Luggage storage
- -Express check-out
- -Meeting rooms
- -Wheelchair-accessible registration desk
- -Wheelchair-accessible fitness center
- -Wheelchair-accessible meeting spaces/business center
- -Wheelchair-accessible path to elevator
- -Wheelchair-accessible on-site restaurant
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- -Wheelchair accessible parking
- -Braille or raised signage