Located in Kruger National Park, Simbavati Hilltop Lodge is on a river, within a 15-minute drive of Timbavati Game Reserve and Klaserie Nature Reserve. This 5-star lodge is 8 mi (12.9 km) from Thornybush Game Reserve and 15.6 mi (25.1 km) from Kapama Game Reserve.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 8 individually decorated guestrooms, featuring MP3 docking stations and minibars (stocked with some free items). Your pillowtop bed comes with Egyptian cotton sheets. Rooms have private furnished balconies or patios. Private bathrooms with separate bathtubs and showers feature deep soaking bathtubs and designer toiletries.Amenities
You can experience a safari, and enjoy an outdoor pool. Additional amenities at this lodge include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands.Dining
Enjoy a meal at the restaurant, or stay in and take advantage of the lodge's room service (during limited hours). Relax with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge or the poolside bar. A complimentary full breakfast is served daily from 8:30 AM to 10 AM.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include dry cleaning/laundry services and laundry facilities. A roundtrip airport shuttle is complimentary at scheduled times.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Timbavati Game Reserve - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Klaserie Nature Reserve - 6.4 km / 4 mi
Thornybush Game Reserve - 12.9 km / 8 mi
Kapama Game Reserve - 25.1 km / 15.6 mi
Umbabat Nature Reserve - 26.9 km / 16.7 mi
Thornybush Game Reserve - 27.5 km / 17.1 mi
Mafunyani Cultural Village - 39.4 km / 24.5 mi
Nyani Cultural Village - 42.5 km / 26.4 mi
Hoedspruit Wildlife Estate - 43.2 km / 26.9 mi
Andover Nature Reserve - 44.1 km / 27.4 mi
Hoedspruit Endangered Species Centre - 50.7 km / 31.5 mi
The nearest airports are:
Hoedspruit (HDS) - 31.3 km / 19.4 mi
Phalaborwa (PHW-Hendrik Van Eck) - 120.4 km / 74.8 mi
The preferred airport for Simbavati Hilltop Lodge is Hoedspruit (HDS).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
The front desk is open daily from 8 AM - 5 PM. This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. To make arrangements for check-in please contact the property at least 48 hours before arrival using the information on the booking confirmation. Guests must contact the property in advance for check-in instructions. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation. Airport shuttle service is available at scheduled times from 9:30 AM to 1:30 PM. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Guests must transfer to the property via Shuttle and must arrange the transfers by contacting the property before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- This property offers transfers from the airport. Guests must contact the property with arrival details 72 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the lodge prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Guests under 12 years old are not permitted at this adults-only property.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Destination fee: ZAR 328 per person, per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.This property is located in Timbavati Private Nature Reserve. A park fee of 140 ZAR per vehicle is required for entry.
- -Free self parking
- -Free WiFi
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Poolside bar
- -Laundry facilities
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Concierge services
- -Outdoor pool
- -Free airport transportation
- -Free breakfast
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Spa services on site
- -Pool sun loungers
- -Pool umbrellas
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Free parking nearby
- -Restaurant - 1
- -Wheelchair accessible – no