Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Hyakunagaran in Nanjo, you'll be on the beach, within a 15-minute drive of Okinawa World and Miibaru Beach. This 4-star ryokan is 9.8 mi (15.8 km) from Kokusai Dori and 10.2 mi (16.4 km) from Shurijo Castle.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 15 air-conditioned rooms featuring LED televisions. Rooms have private balconies. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming provides entertainment. Private bathrooms with separate bathtubs and showers feature deep soaking bathtubs and complimentary toiletries.Amenities
Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages. Additional amenities at this ryokan include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and wedding services.Dining
Enjoy a meal at the restaurant, or stay in and take advantage of the ryokan's room service (during limited hours).Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, dry cleaning/laundry services, and multilingual staff. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Miibaru Beach - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Tamagusuku Castle Ruin - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Itokazu Castle Ruin - 4 km / 2.5 mi
Gyokusendo Cave - 4.5 km / 2.8 mi
Hanashiro no sato Beach - 4.8 km / 3 mi
Chinen Castle Ruins - 5.5 km / 3.4 mi
Okinawa World - 6.9 km / 4.3 mi
Nirai Kanai Bridge - 6.9 km / 4.3 mi
Sefa Utaki - 7.4 km / 4.6 mi
Cape Chinen Park - 7.6 km / 4.7 mi
Kumaka Island - 7.7 km / 4.8 mi
Azama Sunsun Beach - 8 km / 5 mi
Yaese Park - 10.7 km / 6.6 mi
Okinawa Peace Park - 11.5 km / 7.1 mi
Nishihara Marine Park - 11.7 km / 7.3 mi
The preferred airport for Hyakunagaran is Naha (OKA) - 21.4 km / 13.3 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
There is no front desk at this property. To make arrangements for check-in please contact the property ahead of time using the information on the booking confirmation. Meals are not included in the Half Board rate for children ages 0-3. Additional fees of JPY 5400 per child, per day apply and are collected at the property. Guests must contact the property in advance to reserve meals for children ages 0-3.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the ryokan prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Children 5 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- -Free self parking
- -Free WiFi
- -Wedding services
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Concierge services
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Multilingual staff
- -One meeting room
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Full-service spa
- -Number of buildings/towers - 1
- -Total number of rooms - 15
- -Number of floors - 4
- -Year Built - 2011
- -Luggage storage
- -Rooftop terrace