Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
When you a stay at Hyakunagaran in Nanjo, you'll be on the beach, just steps from Ryukyu Islands and Miibaru Beach. This 4-star ryokan is 1.9 mi (3.1 km) from Tamagusuku Castle Ruin and 3 mi (4.8 km) from Itokazu Castle Ruin.
Make yourself at home in one of the 15 air-conditioned rooms featuring LED televisions. Rooms have private balconies. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming provides entertainment. Private bathrooms with separate bathtubs and showers feature deep soaking bathtubs and complimentary toiletries.
Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages. Additional amenities at this ryokan include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and wedding services.
Enjoy a meal at the restaurant, or stay in and take advantage of the ryokan's room service (during limited hours).
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, dry cleaning/laundry services, and multilingual staff. Free self parking is available onsite.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property. Meals are not included in the Half Board rate for children ages 0-3. Additional fees of JPY 5400 per child, per day apply and are collected at the property. Guests must contact the property in advance to reserve meals for children ages 0-3.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the ryokan prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Children 5 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- -One meeting room
- -Full-service spa
- -Free WiFi
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Concierge services
- -Multilingual staff
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Wedding services
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Free self parking
- -Rooftop terrace
- -Luggage storage