Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
When you a stay at Hotel Atoll Emerald Miyakojima in Miyakojima, you'll be on the waterfront, within a 5-minute walk of Ryukyu Islands and Painagama Beach. This hotel is 0.6 mi (0.9 km) from Miyako Shrine and 2 mi (3.2 km) from Hisamatsugoyushi Monument.
Make yourself at home in one of the 137 air-conditioned guestrooms. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access is available. Bathrooms have showers and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as desks and blackout drapes/curtains.
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as a seasonal outdoor pool, or other amenities including complimentary wireless Internet access and gift shops/newsstands.
Grab a bite to eat at Santa Fe, one of the hotel's many dining establishments, which include 3 restaurants and a coffee shop/café. Breakfast is available for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, dry cleaning/laundry services, and luggage storage. Free self parking is available onsite.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- Children 5 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: JPY 1900 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free self parking
- -Free WiFi
- -Wedding services
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Grocery/convenience store
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Luggage storage
- -Shopping on site
- -One meeting room
- -Outdoor seasonal pool
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Pool sun loungers
- -Pool umbrellas