Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Hotel Atoll Emerald Miyakojima in Miyakojima, you'll be on the waterfront, just a 3-minute walk from Painagama Beach and 10 minutes by foot from Miyako Shrine. This hotel is 2 mi (3.2 km) from Hisamatsugoyushi Monument and 2.6 mi (4.2 km) from Sunayama Beach.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 137 air-conditioned guestrooms. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access is available. Bathrooms have showers and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as desks and blackout drapes/curtains.Amenities
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as a seasonal outdoor pool, or other amenities including complimentary wireless Internet access and gift shops/newsstands.Dining
Grab a bite to eat at Santa Fe, one of the hotel's many dining establishments, which include 3 restaurants and a coffee shop/café. Breakfast is available for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, dry cleaning/laundry services, and luggage storage. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Painagama Beach - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Miyako Shrine - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
Hisamatsugoyushi Monument - 3 km / 1.9 mi
Sunayama Beach - 4.3 km / 2.7 mi
Irabu-Ohashi Bridge - 4.6 km / 2.9 mi
Hirara Tropical Botanical Garden - 4.9 km / 3 mi
Miyakojima City Museum - 7.6 km / 4.7 mi
Makiyama Observatory - 8.1 km / 5 mi
Maebama Beach - 9.4 km / 5.8 mi
Miyakojima Marine Park - 11 km / 6.9 mi
Kurima Bridge - 11.2 km / 6.9 mi
Ueno German Culture Village - 13.7 km / 8.5 mi
Imgya Beach - 14.5 km / 9 mi
Ikema Ohashi Bridge - 15.1 km / 9.4 mi
Sawada Beach - 15.9 km / 9.9 mi
The nearest airports are:
Miyakojima (MMY) - 6 km / 3.8 mi
Shimojijima (SHI) - 14.9 km / 9.3 mi
The preferred airport for Hotel Atoll Emerald Miyakojima is Miyakojima (MMY).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Children 5 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: JPY 1900 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free self parking
- -Free WiFi
- -Wedding services
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Grocery/convenience store
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Shopping on site
- -One meeting room
- -Outdoor seasonal pool
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Pool sun loungers
- -Pool umbrellas
- -Number of buildings/towers - 1
- -Number of restaurants - 3
- -Number of floors - 12
- -Total number of rooms - 137
- -Year Built - 1996
- -Luggage storage