With a stay at Hotel Hakata Place in Fukuoka (Hakata-ku), you'll be steps from Port of Hakata and 9 minutes by foot from Marine Messe Fukuoka. This hotel is 0.2 mi (0.3 km) from Fukuoka Kokusai Center and 0.3 mi (0.5 km) from Fukuoka International Congress Center.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 168 guestrooms, featuring kitchenettes with refrigerators and microwaves. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and 22-inch LCD televisions are provided for your entertainment. Conveniences include phones and safes, and housekeeping is provided daily.Amenities
Make use of convenient amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and a vending machine.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and a 24-hour front desk. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Port of Hakata - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Fukuoka Kokusai Center - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Fukuoka International Congress Center - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Hakata Port Tower - 0.6 km / 0.3 mi
Fukuoka Ferry Port - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Fukuoka Art Museum - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Fukuoka Convention Center - 0.7 km / 0.5 mi
Marine Messe Fukuoka - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Suzaki Park - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Fukuoka Anpanman Children's Museum - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Hakataza Theatre - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Kawabatadori Shopping Street - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Hakata Riverain - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Fukuoka Asian Art Museum - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Ankokuji Temple - 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
The preferred airport for Hotel Hakata Place is Fukuoka Airport (FUK) - 6.6 km / 4.1 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place Commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays Staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; guests are provided with hand sanitizer
This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A city tax will be collected at the property effective April 1st, 2020. The city tax ranges from JPY 200-500 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. Please note that further exemptions may apply.
- A tax is imposed by the city: JPY 500 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Self parking fee: JPY 1200 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -24-hour front desk
- -Concierge services
- -Free wired Internet
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Luggage storage
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Parking (limited spaces)
- -Vending machine
- -Water dispenser
- -Wheelchair accessible parking