With a stay at Weekly Mansion Bayside in Fukuoka (Hakata-ku), you'll be steps from Port of Hakata and 9 minutes by foot from Marine Messe Fukuoka. This hotel is 0.2 mi (0.3 km) from Fukuoka Ferry Port and 0.2 mi (0.4 km) from Fukuoka Kokusai Center.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 30 air-conditioned rooms featuring kitchenettes with refrigerators and microwaves. Digital television is provided for your entertainment. Conveniences include desks, and irons/ironing boards can be requested.Amenities
Enjoy the recreation opportunities such as bicycles to rent or make use of other amenities including wireless Internet access (surcharge).Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include wired Internet access (surcharge), laundry facilities, and an elevator. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Port of Hakata - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Hakata Port Tower - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Fukuoka Ferry Port - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Fukuoka Kokusai Center - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Fukuoka International Congress Center - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Fukuoka Convention Center - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Fukuoka Art Museum - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Marine Messe Fukuoka - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Suzaki Park - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Fukuoka Anpanman Children's Museum - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Hakataza Theatre - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Ankokuji Temple - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Hakata Riverain - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Fukuoka Asian Art Museum - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Kawabatadori Shopping Street - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
The preferred airport for Weekly Mansion Bayside is Fukuoka Airport (FUK) - 6.4 km / 4 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A city tax will be collected at the property effective April 1st, 2020. The city tax ranges from JPY 200-500 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. Please note that further exemptions may apply.
- A tax is imposed by the city: JPY 500 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Wired Internet access - surcharge
- -Laundry facilities
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -WiFi (surcharge)