With a stay at First Cabin Hakata in Fukuoka (Hakata-ku), you'll be a 3-minute walk from Fukuoka Anpanman Children's Museum and 12 minutes by foot from Canal City Hakata. This capsule hotel is 0.5 mi (0.8 km) from Port of Hakata and 0.7 mi (1.2 km) from Tenjin Underground Mall.Rooms
Stay in one of 120 guestrooms featuring flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.Amenities
Make use of convenient amenities, which include complimentary wireless Internet access and a vending machine.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour front desk, luggage storage, and a vending machine.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Kawabatadori Shopping Street - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Fukuoka Asian Art Museum - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Hakata Riverain - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Hakataza Theatre - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Fukuoka Anpanman Children's Museum - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Reisen Park - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Fukuhaku Deai Bridge - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Kihinkan Public Hall - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Hakata Traditional Craft Center - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Acros Fukuoka Symphony Hall - 0.6 km / 0.3 mi
Kushida Shrine - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Mangyoji Temple - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Hakata Machiya Folk Museum - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Zenshoji Temple - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Chuo Park - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
The nearest airports are:
Fukuoka (FUK) - 4.9 km / 3 mi
Saga (HSG-Ariake Saga) - 76.9 km / 47.8 mi
The preferred airport for First Cabin Hakata is Fukuoka (FUK).
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Children 18 years old and younger are not permitted at this property.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A city tax will be collected at the property effective April 1st, 2020. The city tax ranges from JPY 200-500 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. Please note that further exemptions may apply.
- A tax is imposed by the city: JPY 500 per person, per night
- -Free WiFi
- -24-hour front desk
- -Vending machine
- -Luggage storage