Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Peace House Sakura in Kyoto, you'll be within a 15-minute walk of Sanjusangendo Temple and Gion Corner. This guesthouse is 0.6 mi (1 km) from Kawaramachi and 0.8 mi (1.2 km) from Kiyomizu Temple.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 5 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and microwaves. Prepare your meals in the shared/communal kitchen. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Shared bathrooms with bidets are provided.Amenities
Enjoy the recreation opportunities such as bicycles to rent or make use of other amenities including complimentary wireless Internet access.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include express check-out, luggage storage, and laundry facilities.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Kenninji Temple - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Gion Corner - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Sanjusangendo Temple - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Kyoto National Museum - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Kawaramachi - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Kyoto MINAMIZA Theatre - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Pontocho - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Kiyamachi Street - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Kodaiji Temple - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Kiyomizu Temple - 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
Yasaka Shrine - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Kyoto Tourist Information Center - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Maruyama Park - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Nishiki Market - 1.5 km / 1 mi
Teramachi Street - 1.6 km / 1 mi
The nearest airports are:
Osaka (KIX-Kansai Intl.) - 100.7 km / 62.6 mi
Osaka (ITM-Itami) - 53.8 km / 33.4 mi
The preferred airport for Peace House Sakura is Osaka (KIX-Kansai Intl.).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
The front desk is open daily from 10 AM - 10 PM.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- A city tax will be collected at the property effective October 1, 2018. The city tax ranges from JPY 200-1,000 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Laundry facilities
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Express check-out
- -Luggage storage