Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Biwako Ryokusuitei in Otsu, you'll be 2.7 mi (4.3 km) from Hiyoshi Taisha and 11.9 mi (19.2 km) from Biwako Valley Ski Resort. This spa ryokan is 12.6 mi (20.2 km) from Kiyomizu Temple and 16.6 mi (26.7 km) from Shirahige Shrine.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 70 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming provides entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and bidets. Conveniences include safes and coffee/tea makers, and housekeeping is provided daily.Amenities
Treat yourself with massages and facials. If you're looking for recreational opportunities, you'll find hot springs and karaoke. This ryokan also features complimentary wireless Internet access and gift shops/newsstands. Getting to nearby attractions is a breeze with the complimentary area shuttle.Dining
Enjoy a meal at the restaurant or snacks in the ryokan's coffee shop/café. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are available for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and a 24-hour front desk. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Ogoto Onsen - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Lake Biwa - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
Hiyoshi Taisha - 4.2 km / 2.6 mi
Lake Biwa Bridge - 6.4 km / 4 mi
Pieri Moriyama Mall - 8.1 km / 5 mi
Biwako Otsukan - 8.8 km / 5.5 mi
Sagawa Art Museum - 8.8 km / 5.5 mi
Biwako Hall - 10.8 km / 6.7 mi
Lake Biwa Museum - 14.4 km / 8.9 mi
Aeon Mall Kusatsu - 14.5 km / 9 mi
Mount Hiei - 15 km / 9.3 mi
Mizunomori Water Botanical Garden - 15 km / 9.3 mi
Kyoto University - 17.4 km / 10.8 mi
Daigoji Temple - 17.7 km / 11 mi
Honen-in Temple - 18.6 km / 11.6 mi
The preferred airport for Biwako Ryokusuitei is Osaka (KIX-Kansai Intl.) - 118.6 km / 73.7 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Guests arriving late won't be able to check in until the next morning.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Reservations are required for private bath/onsen. Reservations can be made by contacting the ryokan prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 2160 for adults and JPY 2160 for children (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free self parking
- -Free area shuttle
- -Free WiFi
- -24-hour front desk
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Free wired Internet
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Spa services on site
- -Luggage storage
- -Meeting rooms
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- -Wheelchair accessible parking