With a stay at Gion Ryokan Q-beh, you'll be centrally located in Kyoto, just a 4-minute walk from Yasaka Shrine and 11 minutes by foot from Kawaramachi. This hostel is 0.7 mi (1.2 km) from Kiyomizu Temple and 0.4 mi (0.7 km) from Gion Corner.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 11 air-conditioned guestrooms. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected.Amenities
Take in the views from a garden and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access and a television in a common area.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include luggage storage, laundry facilities, and microwave in a common area.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Entokuin Temple - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Kodaiji Temple - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Yasaka Shrine - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Maruyama Park - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Yasui Konpiragu - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Chion-in Temple - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Hanamikoji Dori - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Gion Corner - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Gion Shirakawa Area - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Kenninji Temple - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Kyoto MINAMIZA Theatre - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Shoren-in Temple - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
Kawaramachi - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Pontocho - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Kiyamachi Street - 1 km / 0.6 mi
The nearest airports are:
Kansai Intl. Airport (KIX) - 101.4 km / 63 mi
Itami Airport (ITM) - 51.3 km / 31.9 mi
The preferred airport for Gion Ryokan Q-beh is Kansai Intl. Airport (KIX).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed No onsite parking is available
If you are planning to arrive after 9:00 PM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation. Guests planning to arrive outside of normal check-in hours must contact the property in advance for check-in instructions and an access code. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A city tax may be collected at the property, effective October 1, 2018. The city tax ranges from JPY 200-1,000 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: JPY 1000 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Free WiFi
- -Laundry facilities
- -Television in common areas
- -Luggage storage
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Shared microwave
- -Shared refrigerator