Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Gion Ryokan Q-beh, you'll be centrally located in Kyoto, just a 4-minute walk from Yasaka Shrine and 8 minutes by foot from Gion Corner. This hostel is 0.6 mi (0.9 km) from Kawaramachi and 0.7 mi (1.2 km) from Kiyomizu Temple.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 11 air-conditioned guestrooms. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected.Amenities
Enjoy recreation amenities such as bicycles to rent or take in the view from a garden. Additional amenities at this hostel include complimentary wireless Internet access and a television in a common area.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include luggage storage, laundry facilities, and microwave in a common area.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Kodaiji Temple - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Yasaka Shrine - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Maruyama Park - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Chion-in Temple - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Gion Corner - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Kenninji Temple - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Kyoto MINAMIZA Theatre - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Shoren-in Temple - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
Kawaramachi - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Pontocho - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Kiyamachi Street - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Kiyomizu Temple - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Kyoto Tourist Information Center - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Kyoto National Museum of Modern Art - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Nishiki Market - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
The nearest airports are:
Osaka (KIX-Kansai Intl.) - 101.4 km / 63 mi
Osaka (ITM-Itami) - 54.5 km / 33.8 mi
The preferred airport for Gion Ryokan Q-beh is Osaka (KIX-Kansai Intl.).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
The front desk is open daily from 8:00 AM - 9:00 PM.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- A city tax will be collected at the property effective October 1, 2018. The city tax ranges from JPY 200-1,000 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Free WiFi
- -Laundry facilities
- -Television in common areas
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Luggage storage
- -Shared microwave
- -Shared refrigerator