Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Le Sereno in St. Barthelemy, you'll be near the bay, just a 1-minute walk from Grand Cul de Sac and 5 minutes by foot from Marigot Beach. This 5-star resort is 1.1 mi (1.7 km) from Petit Cul de Sac Beach and 1.6 mi (2.5 km) from Lorient Beach.
Make yourself at home in one of the 36 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars (stocked with some free items) and DVD players. Rooms have private furnished lanais. LCD televisions with satellite programming provide entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Private bathrooms have designer toiletries and hair dryers.
Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages and facials. You can soak up the sun at the private beach or enjoy other recreational amenities including an outdoor pool and a fitness center. This resort also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge).
Enjoy local cuisine at Le Sereno Restaurant, a beachfront restaurant where you can dine alfresco. Or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Relax with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge or the poolside bar. A complimentary full breakfast is served daily from 7 AM to 10 AM.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour front desk, multilingual staff, and a safe deposit box at the front desk. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided at no charge.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. To make arrangements for check-in please contact the property at least 48 hours before arrival using the information on the booking confirmation.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
This property has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.
Know Before You Go
- Reservations are required for spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the resort prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for an additional fee
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: EUR 100 per stay
- A 5.00 percent city/local tax will be charged
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Full-service spa
- -Free airport transportation
- -Free WiFi
- -Fitness facilities
- -Concierge services
- -Free use of nearby fitness center
- -Poolside bar
- -Free breakfast
- -Multilingual staff
- -On private beach
- -Wedding services
- -Tennis on site
- -Free self parking
- -Beach umbrellas
- -Pool sun loungers
- -Beach towels
- -Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -Outdoor pool