Khaolak Wanaburee Resort
Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
When you stay at Khaolak Wanaburee Resort in Takua Pa, you'll be on the beach and 14 minutes by foot from Nang Thong Beach. This beach resort is 2.1 mi (3.3 km) from Khao Lak Beach and 3.5 mi (5.6 km) from Bang Niang Beach.
Make yourself at home in one of the 34 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and LCD televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and minibars.
Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages and body treatments. This resort also features complimentary wireless Internet access, babysitting/childcare (surcharge), and wedding services.
Enjoy international cuisine at Wana Dalah Restaurant, one of the resort's 2 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Relax with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge or the beach bar. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 6:30 AM to 10 AM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a computer station, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available on request), and free self parking is available onsite.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Airport shuttle service is available on request. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Pool access available from 6 AM to 7 PM.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the resort prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- One child 11 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: THB 450 for adults and THB 250 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: THB 2200 per vehicle (one way)
- Rollaway bed fee: THB 1700 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: THB 5400
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: THB 2700.00 (from 4 to 11 years old)
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Children's pool
- -Parking (limited spaces)
- -Spa treatment room(s)
- -Full-service spa
- -Free WiFi
- -Babysitting or childcare
- -Airport transportation (surcharge)
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Wedding services
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Beach bar
- -Free self parking
- -Computer station
- -Luggage storage
- -Pool sun loungers
- -Beach towels
- -Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- -24-hour front desk
- -Pool umbrellas
- -Television in common areas