Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
When you stay at The Paradise Resort & Spa in Dambulla, you'll be in the historical district and 15 minutes by car from Popham's Arboretum. This 4-star resort is 6.9 mi (11.1 km) from Ancient City of Sigiriya and 8.3 mi (13.4 km) from Dambulla Cave Temple.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 67 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and DVD players. Rooms have private balconies or patios. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature rainfall showerheads and complimentary toiletries.Amenities
Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages and facials. You can take advantage of recreational amenities such as an outdoor pool, an outdoor tennis court, and a 24-hour fitness center. Additional amenities at this resort include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands.Dining
Enjoy international cuisine at Orchid Restaurant, one of the resort's 5 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Relax with a refreshing drink from the poolside bar or one of the 2 bars/lounges. Full breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 10:30 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, express check-in, and express check-out. This resort has 2 meeting rooms available for events. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available 24 hours), and free valet parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Popham's Arboretum - 10.4 km / 6.4 mi
Sigiriya Museum - 10.5 km / 6.5 mi
Ancient City of Sigiriya - 11.1 km / 6.9 mi
Dambulla Cave Temple - 13.4 km / 8.3 mi
Pidurangala Rock - 14.4 km / 9 mi
Rangiri Dambulla International Stadium - 16 km / 9.9 mi
Minneriya National Park - 29.7 km / 18.5 mi
Nalanda Gedige - 37.2 km / 23.1 mi
Ritigala Ruins - 39.5 km / 24.6 mi
Wasgamuwa National Park - 41.1 km / 25.5 mi
Na Uyana Aranya - 41.6 km / 25.8 mi
Aukana Buddhist Statue - 46.8 km / 29.1 mi
Kaudulla National Park - 48.1 km / 29.9 mi
The preferred airport for The Paradise Resort & Spa is Colombo (CMB-Bandaranaike Intl.) - 141.7 km / 88 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed.
If you are planning to arrive after midnight please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation. 24-hour airport shuttle service is available on request. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Pool access available from 7 AM to 8 PM.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the resort prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: USD 100
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: USD 100 (from 5 to 12 years old)
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: USD 30 for adults and USD 20 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: USD 120 per vehicle (one-way)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: USD 120 (one-way)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 60.0 per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Wedding services
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Multilingual staff
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Television in common areas
- -Computer station
- -RV, bus, truck parking
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Poolside bar
- -24-hour front desk
- -Concierge services
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Free WiFi
- -Outdoor pool
- -Children's pool
- -Spa treatment room(s)
- -24-hour fitness facilities
- -Barbecue grill(s)
- -Laundry facilities
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour business center
- -Conference space
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Pool umbrellas
- -Spa services on site
- -Full-service spa
- -Pool sun loungers
- -Outdoor tennis court
- -Billiards or pool table
- -Free valet parking
- -Number of bars/lounges - 2
- -Number of meeting rooms - 2
- -Picnic area
- -Conference space size (meters) - 174.1
- -Number of restaurants - 5
- -Luggage storage
- -Airport transportation (surcharge)
- -Express check-in
- -Express check-out
- -Tennis on site
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- -Wheelchair accessible parking