Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at The Paradise Resort & Spa in Dambulla, you'll be in the historical district, and 8 mi (13 km) from Ancient City of Sigiriya and 11.8 mi (19 km) from Dambulla Cave Temple. This 4-star resort is 7.6 mi (12.3 km) from Sigiriya Museum and 9.9 mi (15.9 km) from Popham's Arboretum.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 67 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and DVD players. Rooms have private balconies or patios. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and bidets.Amenities
Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages and facials. You can take advantage of recreational amenities such as an attached winery, an outdoor pool, and an outdoor tennis court. Additional amenities at this resort include concierge services, gift shops/newsstands, and wedding services.Dining
Enjoy international cuisine at Orchid Restaurant, one of the resort's 5 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Relax with a refreshing drink from the poolside bar or one of the 2 bars/lounges. Full breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 10:30 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, express check-in, and express check-out. This resort has 2 meeting rooms available for events. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available 24 hours), and free valet parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Sigiriya Museum - 12.3 km / 7.6 mi
Ancient City of Sigiriya - 13 km / 8 mi
Popham's Arboretum - 15.9 km / 9.9 mi
Pidurangala Rock - 16.2 km / 10.1 mi
Dambulla Cave Temple - 19 km / 11.8 mi
Rangiri Dambulla International Stadium - 22.7 km / 14.1 mi
Minneriya National Park - 29.7 km / 18.4 mi
Ritigala Ruins - 36.2 km / 22.5 mi
Nalanda Gedige - 42.7 km / 26.6 mi
Na Uyana Aranya - 47.1 km / 29.2 mi
Kaudulla National Park - 48.7 km / 30.2 mi
The preferred airport for The Paradise Resort & Spa is Colombo (CMB-Bandaranaike Intl.) - 147.4 km / 91.6 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
If you are planning to arrive after midnight please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation. 24-hour airport shuttle service is available on request. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Pool access available from 7 AM to 8 PM.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the resort prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: USD 30 for adults and USD 20 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: USD 120 per vehicle (one-way)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: USD 120 (one-way)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 60.0 per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per adult: USD 90
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per child: USD 90 (from 5 to 12 years old)
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: USD 100
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: USD 100 (from 5 to 12 years old)
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Tennis on site
- -24-hour fitness facilities
- -24-hour business center
- -In-room accessibility
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Wedding services
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Poolside bar
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Conference space
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Concierge services
- -Outdoor pool
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Television in common areas
- -Barbecue grill(s)
- -Computer station
- -Spa treatment room(s)
- -Multilingual staff
- -RV, bus, truck parking
- -Airport transportation (surcharge)
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Children's pool
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Full-service spa
- -Spa services on site
- -Pool sun loungers
- -Outdoor tennis court
- -Pool umbrellas
- -Free valet parking
- -Billiards or pool table
- -Winery attached
- -Number of bars/lounges - 2
- -Number of meeting rooms - 2
- -Number of restaurants - 5
- -Total number of rooms - 67
- -Conference space size (meters) - 174.1
- -Express check-in
- -Express check-out
- -Luggage storage
- -Picnic area