Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
Located in Otsu, Dantoukan Kikunoya is on a lake, within a 15-minute drive of Lake Biwa and Kanda Shrine. This ryokan is 14.3 mi (22.9 km) from Kiyomizu Temple and 14.5 mi (23.3 km) from Kyoto Imperial Palace.
Make yourself at home in one of the 21 individually furnished guestrooms, featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Conveniences include phones and safes, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as hot springs, or other amenities including complimentary wireless Internet access and gift shops/newsstands.
Enjoy a meal at the restaurant or snacks in the ryokan's coffee shop/café. A complimentary breakfast is included.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, luggage storage, and a safe deposit box at the front desk. A train station pick-up service is provided at no charge, and free valet parking is available onsite.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property. There is no after-hours reception at this property. Guests arriving late won't be able to check in until the next morning. Guests requiring dinner at the hotel must arrive before 7:30 PM. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- This property offers transfers from the train station. Guests must contact the property with arrival details on arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Reservations are required for private bath/onsen. Reservations can be made by contacting the ryokan prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Destination fee: JPY 150 per person, per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Free WiFi
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Free breakfast
- -Free RV, bus, truck parking
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Luggage storage
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Parking (limited spaces)
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Free valet parking
- -Free train station drop-off
- -Free train station pickup