Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Kyoto Kinparo, you'll be centrally located in Kyoto, steps from Nishiki Market and 5 minutes by foot from Kawaramachi. This ryokan is 0.4 mi (0.7 km) from Pontocho and 0.5 mi (0.8 km) from Shijo Omiya.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 35 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators. Bathrooms have bidets and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as coffee/tea makers and washers/dryers.Amenities
Make use of convenient amenities, which include complimentary wireless Internet access and a television in a common area.Dining
Breakfast is available for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, a 24-hour front desk, and luggage storage.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Nishiki Market - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Teramachi Street - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Kawaramachi - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Kyoto Tourist Information Center - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Kyoto Art Center - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Rokakkudo Temple - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Kiyamachi Street - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Pontocho - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Shijo Omiya - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Kyoto MINAMIZA Theatre - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
Honnoji Temple - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Kyoto International Manga Museum - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Kenninji Temple - 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
Gion Corner - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Yasaka Shrine - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
The nearest airports are:
Osaka (ITM-Itami) - 50.8 km / 31.6 mi
Osaka (KIX-Kansai Intl.) - 99.6 km / 61.9 mi
The preferred airport for Kyoto Kinparo is Osaka (KIX-Kansai Intl.).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. No onsite parking is available.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
- A city tax will be collected at the property effective October 1, 2018. The city tax ranges from JPY 200-1,000 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Free WiFi
- -24-hour front desk
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Television in common areas
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Number of floors - 5
- -Total number of rooms - 35
- -Luggage storage