Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
When you stay at Guesthouse Soi in Kyoto, you'll be in the historical district, a 4-minute drive from Sanjusangendo Temple and 9 minutes from Kiyomizu Temple. This guesthouse is 2.7 mi (4.4 km) from Nijo Castle and 3 mi (4.8 km) from Kyoto Imperial Palace.
Make yourself at home in one of the 14 guestrooms. Prepare your meals in the shared/communal kitchen. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Conveniences include coffee/tea makers and ceiling fans, and you can also request irons/ironing boards.
Take in the views from a rooftop terrace and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access and a television in a common area. Additional amenities at this guesthouse include tour/ticket assistance and barbecue grills.
Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 7:30 AM to 10 AM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include multilingual staff, luggage storage, and laundry facilities.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. No onsite parking is available.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 500 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: JPY 1000 per stay
- A city tax will be collected at the property effective October 1, 2018. The city tax ranges from JPY 200-1,000 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Free WiFi
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Television in common areas
- -Barbecue grill(s)
- -Luggage storage
- -Multilingual staff
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Rooftop terrace