Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Guesthouse Ga-Jyun in Kyoto (Okazaki), you'll be a 5-minute drive from Heian Shrine and 7 minutes from Gion Corner. This guesthouse is 1.7 mi (2.7 km) from Kiyomizu Temple and 2.1 mi (3.3 km) from Nijo Castle.
Make yourself at home in one of the 6 air-conditioned guestrooms. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected.
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as bicycles to rent or take in the view from a terrace and a garden. Additional features at this guesthouse include complimentary wireless Internet access, gift shops/newsstands, and a television in a common area.
At Guesthouse Ga-Jyun, enjoy a satisfying meal at the restaurant. A complimentary buffet breakfast is served daily from 7 AM to 9 AM.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include multilingual staff, luggage storage, and laundry facilities.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Rollaway bed fee: JPY 3240 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
- A city tax will be collected at the property effective October 1, 2018. The city tax ranges from JPY 200-1,000 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Free WiFi
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Laundry facilities
- -Free breakfast
- -Multilingual staff
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Luggage storage
- -Television in common areas
- -Coffee/tea in common areas