Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
Located in Kyoto (Okazaki), Guesthouse Ga-Jyun - Hostel is within a 15-minute walk of Heian Shrine and Yasaka Shrine. This hostel is 0.7 mi (1.1 km) from Pontocho and 0.8 mi (1.2 km) from Nanzenji Temple.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 6 air-conditioned guestrooms. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected.Amenities
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as bicycles to rent or take in the view from a terrace and a garden. This hostel also features gift shops/newsstands and a television in a common area.Dining
At Guesthouse Ga-Jyun - Hostel, enjoy a satisfying meal at the restaurant. A complimentary buffet breakfast is served daily from 7 AM to 9 AM.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include multilingual staff, luggage storage, and laundry facilities.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Shoren-in Temple - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Kyoto National Museum of Modern Art - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Kyoto Municipal Museum of Art - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Kyoto Municipal Zoo - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Miyakomesse - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Heian Shrine - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Maruyama Park - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Kyoto Kaikan Concert Hall - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
Yasaka Shrine - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Pontocho - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Kodaiji Temple - 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
Nanzenji Temple - 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
Kiyamachi Street - 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
Gion Corner - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Kyoto MINAMIZA Theatre - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
The nearest airports are:
Osaka (ITM-Itami) - 58.9 km / 36.6 mi
Osaka (KIX-Kansai Intl.) - 102.6 km / 63.7 mi
The preferred airport for Guesthouse Ga-Jyun - Hostel is Osaka (KIX-Kansai Intl.).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- A city tax will be collected at the property effective October 1, 2018. The city tax ranges from JPY 200-1,000 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Rollaway bed fee: JPY 3240 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Laundry facilities
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Free breakfast
- -Television in common areas
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Multilingual staff
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Total number of rooms - 6
- -Number of buildings/towers - 2
- -Year Built - 1950
- -Luggage storage