Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Delta Hotels by Marriott Toronto, you'll be centrally located in Toronto, steps from Ripley's Aquarium of Canada and within a 5-minute walk of CN Tower. This 4-star hotel is 0.3 mi (0.5 km) from Harbourfront Centre and 0.3 mi (0.5 km) from Rogers Centre.
Make yourself at home in one of the 567 guestrooms featuring iPod docking stations and LCD televisions. Your room comes with a pillowtop bed. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming provides entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature rainfall showerheads and complimentary toiletries.
Be sure to enjoy recreational amenities, including an indoor pool, a spa tub, and a 24-hour fitness center. Additional features at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands.
Enjoy Mediterranean cuisine at SOCO Kitchen + Bar, one of the hotel's 3 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Snacks are also available at the coffee shop/café. Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 6 AM to 10:30 AM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, express check-in, and express check-out. This hotel has 13 meeting rooms available for events. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property. The credit card used to book the reservation must be presented by the cardholder at check-in along with matching photo identification. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- Pool access available from 6 AM to 11 PM.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between CAD 5.00 and CAD 29.00 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: CAD 45.00 per day
- Valet parking fee: CAD 52.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: CAD 35.00 per pet, per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Conference space
- -Roll-in shower
- -Free WiFi
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Concierge services
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Laundry facilities
- -Spa tub
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Multilingual staff
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Wedding services
- -Grocery/convenience store
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Snack bar/deli
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Valet parking (surcharge)
- -Computer station
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -24-hour fitness facilities
- -Express check-out
- -24-hour business center
- -Smoke-free property
- -Express check-in
- -Indoor pool
- -Electric car charging station
- -Swimming pool