Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at HOTEL RaKuun in Hakone, you'll be within a 5-minute drive of Lake Ashi and Hakone Shrine. This hotel is 9.8 mi (15.8 km) from Hakone Hot Springs and 3.8 mi (6.1 km) from Hakone Kowakien Yunessun.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 25 guestrooms featuring refrigerators. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Bathrooms have hair dryers and slippers.Amenities
Enjoy the recreation opportunities such as hot springs or make use of other amenities including complimentary wireless Internet access.Dining
Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 7:30 AM to 9 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include luggage storage and an elevator (lift). Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Buddhist Stoneworks at Motohakone - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Kofukuin Temple - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Tamamura Toyoo Life Art Museum - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Lake Ashi - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Narukawa Art Museum - 1.7 km / 1 mi
Hakone Shrine - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Hakone Checkpoint Museum - 2.5 km / 1.6 mi
Hakone Karakuri Museum - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
Hakone Sekisho - 2.8 km / 1.7 mi
Hakone Ekiden Museum - 3 km / 1.9 mi
Hakone Yunohana Golf Course - 3.4 km / 2.1 mi
Hakone Komagatake Ropeway - 3.8 km / 2.4 mi
Hakone-en Aquarium - 4 km / 2.5 mi
Hakuryu Shrine - 5.1 km / 3.1 mi
Kuzuryu Shrine - 5.6 km / 3.5 mi
The nearest airports are:
Tokyo (HND-Haneda) - 102.2 km / 63.5 mi
Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.) - 167.9 km / 104.4 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- Up to 2 children 5 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 600 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Resort fee: JPY 150 per person, per night
- Additional inclusions
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Free long-term parking
- -Free self parking
- -Free WiFi
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Luggage storage
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Total number of rooms - 25