Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
Located in Hakone, Hakone Suimeisou is within a 15-minute drive of Hakone Hot Springs and Odawara Castle. This ryokan is 5.3 mi (8.6 km) from Hakone Open Air Museum and 5.6 mi (9 km) from Hakone Kowakien Yunessun.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 31 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Bathrooms have shower/tub combinations and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones and safes.Amenities
Pamper yourself with onsite massages or enjoy recreation amenities such as hot springs. Additional amenities at this ryokan include complimentary wireless Internet access, gift shops/newsstands, and tour/ticket assistance.Dining
Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, a 24-hour front desk, and luggage storage.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Hakone Hot Springs - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Hakone Toy Museum - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Sounji Temple - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Shogenji Temple - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Tamadare Falls - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Honma Yosegi Art Museum - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Kanagawa Prefectural Museum of Natural History - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Suzuhiro Kamaboko Museum - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
Odawara Fishing Port - 4.8 km / 3 mi
Tsujimura Botanical Garden - 4.9 km / 3 mi
Miyukinohama Beach - 5.2 km / 3.2 mi
Odawara Castle - 5.5 km / 3.4 mi
Harune Odawara - 6.3 km / 3.9 mi
Odawara Wanpaku Land - 6.6 km / 4.1 mi
Tombs of Hojo Ujimasa - 7 km / 4.3 mi
The nearest airports are:
Tokyo (HND-Haneda) - 91.5 km / 56.8 mi
Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.) - 157.2 km / 97.7 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- Reservations are required for private bath/onsen. Reservations can be made by contacting the ryokan prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: JPY 150 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Free WiFi
- -24-hour front desk
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -One meeting room
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Total number of rooms - 31
- -Luggage storage