Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Hakone Suimeisou in Hakone, you'll be within a 5-minute walk of Hakone Hot Springs and Key Hiraga Museum. This ryokan is 0.2 mi (0.3 km) from Hakone Toy Museum and 0.3 mi (0.5 km) from Tokoan Kumano Gongen.
Make yourself at home in one of the 31 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Bathrooms have shower/tub combinations and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones and safes.
Pamper yourself with onsite massages or enjoy recreation amenities such as hot springs. Additional amenities at this ryokan include complimentary wireless Internet access, gift shops/newsstands, and tour/ticket assistance.
Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, a 24-hour front desk, and luggage storage.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- Reservations are required for private bath/onsen. Reservations can be made by contacting the ryokan prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: JPY 150 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -One meeting room
- -Free WiFi
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Luggage storage
- -24-hour front desk