With a stay at INOUT Hostel Barcelona in Barcelona (Sarria-Sant Gervasi), you'll be within a 15-minute drive of Vall d'Hebron Hospital and Parc de Collserola. This hostel is 3.9 mi (6.2 km) from Tibidabo Amusement Park and 8.7 mi (14 km) from Camp Nou.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 27 guestrooms. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Bathrooms with showers are provided. Conveniences include safes and desks, and housekeeping is provided daily.Amenities
Enjoy recreational amenities such as a nightclub and a seasonal outdoor pool. This hostel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and wedding services.Dining
Stop by the hostel's restaurant, INOUT, for lunch or dinner, or grab snacks at the 2 coffee shops/cafés. Relax with a refreshing drink from the poolside bar or one of the 4 bars/lounges. To-go breakfasts are available daily from 8:00 AM to 10:00 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and a 24-hour front desk. Planning an event in Barcelona? This hostel has facilities measuring 538 square feet (50 square meters), including conference space. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Parc de Collserola - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Tibidabo Amusement Park - 3.7 km / 2.3 mi
Teknon Medical Center - 4.9 km / 3.1 mi
CosmoCaixa - 8.4 km / 5.2 mi
L’Illa Diagonal Mall - 10.1 km / 6.3 mi
La Masia - 10.4 km / 6.5 mi
Vall d'Hebron Hospital - 10.5 km / 6.5 mi
FC Barcelona Museum - 10.7 km / 6.7 mi
Rambla de Catalunya - 10.8 km / 6.7 mi
Hospital Clinic - 10.9 km / 6.8 mi
Casa Vicens - 10.9 km / 6.8 mi
Gaudi Experiencia - 11.5 km / 7.2 mi
Gaudi House Museum - 11.7 km / 7.3 mi
Teatre Goya - 11.9 km / 7.4 mi
Casa Amatller - 12 km / 7.5 mi
The preferred airport for INOUT Hostel Barcelona is Barcelona Intl. Airport (BCN) - 24.6 km / 15.3 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place Disinfectant is used to clean the property Personal protective equipment, including masks, will be available to guests Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; guests are provided with hand sanitizer Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings, and can be accessed from outside the building via exterior corridors Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. Please note: this property is located in the city's Low Emission Zone; only low-emission vehicles are permitted to enter. Guests with foreign license plates must register their vehicle with the city in advance.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2500, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- The seasonal pool will be open from March to October.
- A fee for a mandatory Christmas Eve gala dinner is included in the total price displayed for stays on 24 December.
- A fee for a mandatory New Year's Eve gala dinner is included in the total price displayed for stays on 31 December.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Cash deposit: EUR 10
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.72 per person, per night, up to 7 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 17 years of age.
- Towels/sheets: EUR 3
The charges below are included in your overall room price:
- New Year's Eve gala dinner fee
- Christmas Eve gala dinner fee
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for to-go breakfast: EUR 4.5 for adults and EUR 4.5 for children (approximately)
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 15.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Wedding services
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Banquet hall
- -Multilingual staff
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Computer station
- -Roll-in shower
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Poolside bar
- -Luggage storage
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -Concierge services
- -Free WiFi
- -Outdoor seasonal pool
- -Picnic area
- -Laundry facilities
- -Free self parking
- -24-hour business center
- -Conference space
- -Free parking nearby
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Billiards or pool table
- -Meeting rooms
- -Number of coffee shops/cafes - 2
- -Conference space size (feet) - 538
- -Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- -Number of bars/lounges - 4
- -Supervised childcare/activities (surcharge)
- -Conference space size (meters) - 50
- -Wheelchair accessible parking
- -Braille or raised signage
- -Assistive listening devices available