INOUT Hostel Barcelona
Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at INOUT Hostel Barcelona in Barcelona (Sarria-Sant Gervasi), you'll be 9.4 mi (15.1 km) from Casa Batllo and 10.2 mi (16.4 km) from Palau de la Musica Catalana. This family-friendly hostel is 11.9 mi (19.1 km) from Sagrada Familia and 7.2 mi (11.5 km) from CosmoCaixa.
Make yourself at home in one of the 27 guestrooms. Bathrooms with showers are provided. Conveniences include desks and ceiling fans, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Don't miss out on recreational opportunities including a nightclub and an outdoor pool. Additional amenities at this hostel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and supervised childcare/activities.
Satisfy your appetite at INOUT, a restaurant which features a bar. Dining is also available at the 2 coffee shops/cafés. Relax with a refreshing drink from the poolside bar or one of the 4 bars/lounges. For your convenience, a complimentary breakfast is served daily from 8:00 AM to 10:00 AM.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and a 24-hour front desk. Planning an event in Barcelona? This hostel has 538 square feet (50 square meters) of space consisting of conference space and meeting rooms. Free self parking is available onsite.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2500, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- A fee for a mandatory Christmas Eve gala dinner is included in the total price displayed for stays on 24 December.
- A fee for a mandatory New Year's Eve gala dinner is included in the total price displayed for stays on 31 December.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 15 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Cash deposit: EUR 10
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.72 per person, per night, up to 7 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 17 years of age.
- Towels/sheets: EUR 3
The charges below are included in your overall room price:
- New Year's Eve gala dinner fee
- Christmas Eve gala dinner fee
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Free self parking
- -24-hour business center
- -In-room accessibility
- -Roll-in shower
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Wedding services
- -24-hour front desk
- -Picnic area
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Poolside bar
- -Laundry facilities
- -Conference space
- -Concierge services
- -Outdoor pool
- -Free breakfast
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Computer station
- -Multilingual staff
- -Banquet hall
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Free parking nearby
- -Billiards or pool table
- -Supervised childcare/activities
- -Supervised childcare/activities (surcharge)