Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Central-Hotel Tegel in Berlin (Reinickendorf), you'll be within a 15-minute drive of Schloss Charlottenburg and CityCube Berlin. This hotel is 8.8 mi (14.1 km) from Brandenburg Gate and 9.5 mi (15.2 km) from Reichstag Building.
Make yourself at home in one of the 75 guestrooms. Bathrooms have showers and hair dryers. Conveniences include desks and blackout drapes/curtains, and you can also request cribs/infant beds (complimentary).
This hotel has 4 floors in 1 building and offers designated smoking areas.
A complimentary buffet breakfast is served daily from 5:30 AM to 10 AM.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour front desk, multilingual staff, and luggage storage.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Hotelstars Union assigns an official star rating for properties in Germany. This property is rated 2 stars.
Know Before You Go
- Children 6 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Extended parking fee: EUR 5 per night
- Pet deposit: EUR 5 per night
- Pet fee: EUR 15 per pet, per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A city tax is imposed by the city of Berlin. Business travelers with proof of business-related travel are exempt from this tax. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Free WiFi
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Long-term parking (surcharge)
- -Free breakfast
- -Luggage storage
- -Multilingual staff
- -Designated smoking areas