With a stay at Port-O-Call Hotel in Ocean City (North End), you'll be a 5-minute walk from Ocean City Boardwalk and a 1-minute drive from Ocean City Beach. This beach resort is 7.4 mi (12 km) from Atlantic City Boardwalk and 18.9 mi (30.5 km) from Cape May County Zoo.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 98 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Rooms have private balconies. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.Amenities
Take advantage of recreation opportunities including a fitness center and a seasonal outdoor pool. Additional features at this resort include complimentary wireless Internet access, gift shops/newsstands, and a ballroom.Dining
Enjoy American cuisine at Adelene, a restaurant where you can take in the pool view, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Cooked-to-order breakfasts are served on weekends from 7:30 AM to 11:30 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour front desk, laundry facilities, and ATM/banking services. Planning an event in Ocean City? This resort features 2024 square feet (188 square meters) of event facilities. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Ocean City Boardwalk - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Congo Falls Adventure Golf - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Playland's Castaway Cove - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Haunted Golf - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Boardwalk Adventures Water Park - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Wonderland Pier - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Carey Stadium - 2 km / 1.3 mi
Discovery Seashell Museum - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
Ocean City Beach - 2.5 km / 1.6 mi
Snicklefritz Reef - 2.8 km / 1.8 mi
Clubhouse Lagoon - 3.4 km / 2.1 mi
Gateway Playhouse - 6.1 km / 3.8 mi
Shore Memorial Hospital - 6.2 km / 3.9 mi
Corson's Inlet State Park - 8.6 km / 5.3 mi
Lucy the Elephant - 9.8 km / 6.1 mi
The nearest airports are:
Ocean City, MD (OCE-Ocean City Municipal) - 308.6 km / 191.7 mi
Atlantic City, NJ (ACY-Atlantic City Intl.) - 24.8 km / 15.4 mi
Cape May, NJ (WWD-Cape May County) - 46.7 km / 29 mi
Millville, NJ (MIV-Millville Municipal) - 51.6 km / 32.1 mi
The preferred airport for Port-O-Call Hotel is Ocean City, MD (OCE-Ocean City Municipal).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Safety features at this property include a carbon monoxide detector and a smoke detector.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves, will be available to guests.
- Contactless check-out is available.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, and also through room service.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings.
- The property affirms that it adheres to the SafeStay (AHLA - USA) sanitization guidelines.
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The seasonal pool will be open from June to September.
- Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the resort prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Alcohol is not served at this property.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Resort fee (January - April): USD 8 per accommodation, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 3.5 and USD 9 per person (approximately)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 25.00 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free self parking
- -In-room accessibility
- -Roll-in shower
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -24-hour front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Fitness facilities
- -Outdoor seasonal pool
- -Direct access to private beach
- -Conference space size (meters) - 188
- -Conference space size (feet) - 2024
- -Meeting rooms
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- -Wheelchair accessible parking
- -Braille or raised signage
- -Assistive listening devices available