Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
When you stay at Dar Yasmine in Tangier, you'll be in the historical district, within a 10-minute walk of Place de la Kasbah and Petit Socco. This riad is 0.4 mi (0.6 km) from Dar-el-Makhzen and 0.5 mi (0.8 km) from Tangier Ferry Terminal.
Make yourself at home in one of the 10 air-conditioned rooms featuring LED televisions. Your bed comes with down comforters and Egyptian cotton sheets. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature designer toiletries and hair dryers.
Take in the views from a rooftop terrace and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access and babysitting/childcare (surcharge). The shuttle (surcharge) will take you to the nearby beach or shopping center.
Mingle with other guests at the complimentary reception, held daily. For your convenience, a complimentary breakfast is served daily.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include limo/town car service, express check-out, and a 24-hour front desk. For a surcharge, guests may use a shuttle from the hotel to the airport (available 24 hours) and a ferry terminal shuttle.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a debit card are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. No onsite parking is available. If you are planning to arrive after 6 PM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation. 24-hour airport shuttle service is available. Contact the property in advance to get details.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- Local laws may restrict unmarried guests from sharing rooms. Guests are responsible for providing proof of marriage, if requested by the property.
- This property offers transfers from the ferry terminal, airport, and train station (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 24 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the riad prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Guests under 18 years old are not permitted at this adults-only property.
- One child 5 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
- Alcohol is not served or permitted at this property.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: MAD 200 per vehicle
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: MAD 41.80 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 11 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -In-room accessibility
- -Free WiFi
- -Free reception
- -Babysitting or childcare
- -Free breakfast
- -Multilingual staff
- -Limo or Town Car service available
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Casino shuttle (surcharge)
- -Ferry terminal shuttle (surcharge)
- -Shopping center shuttle (surcharge)
- -Rooftop terrace
- -Luggage storage
- -Train station pickup (surcharge)
- -Beach shuttle (surcharge)
- -Offsite parking discounted rates available
- -Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -Express check-out
- -Smoke-free property
- -Airport transportation - drop-off (surcharge)