Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Khaosan Tokyo Origami - Hostel in Tokyo (Asakusa), you'll be within a 5-minute walk of Asakusa Shrine and Sensō-ji Temple. This hostel is 0.4 mi (0.6 km) from Kaminarimon and 1 mi (1.6 km) from Tokyo Sky Tree.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 22 air-conditioned guestrooms. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Bathrooms have hair dryers and toilets with an electronic bidet.Amenities
Make use of convenient amenities, which include complimentary wireless Internet access and tour/ticket assistance.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include multilingual staff, luggage storage, and laundry facilities.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Asakusa Shrine - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Sensō-ji Temple - 0.2 km / 0.2 mi
Hanayashiki Amusement Park - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Kaminarimon - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Tokyo Sky Tree - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Tokyo Solamachi - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
Ueno Park - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Nippori Textile Town - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
Tokyo National Science Museum - 2.3 km / 1.5 mi
Ryogoku Kokugikan - 2.5 km / 1.5 mi
Tokyo National Museum - 2.5 km / 1.6 mi
Tokyo Bunka Kaikan - 2.5 km / 1.6 mi
Edo-Tokyo Museum - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
Ameya-Yokochō - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
Ueno Zoo - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
The nearest airports are:
Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.) - 66.4 km / 41.3 mi
Tokyo (HND-Haneda) - 24.7 km / 15.4 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
The front desk is open daily from 6:00 AM - 2:00 AM.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- One child 6 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and collected at the property. The amount varies based on factors such as length of stay, property classification, and room price. Other exemptions or reductions might apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 October - 30 June, JPY 0 per person, per night
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 July - 30 September, JPY 0 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Free WiFi
- -Laundry facilities
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Multilingual staff
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Luggage storage