Khaosan Tokyo Origami - Hostel
Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Khaosan Tokyo Origami - Hostel in Tokyo (Asakusa), you'll be within a 5-minute walk of Sensō-ji Temple and Asakusa Shrine. This hostel is 0.4 mi (0.6 km) from Kaminarimon and 1 mi (1.6 km) from Tokyo Sky Tree.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 22 air-conditioned guestrooms. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected.Amenities
This hostel offers designated smoking areas.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include multilingual staff, luggage storage, and laundry facilities.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Asakusa Shrine - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Sensō-ji Temple - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Hanayashiki Amusement Park - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Kaminarimon - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Tokyo Sky Tree - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Tokyo Solamachi - 1.7 km / 1 mi
Ueno Park - 2 km / 1.3 mi
Nippori Textile Town - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
Tokyo National Museum - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
Tokyo Bunka Kaikan - 2.5 km / 1.5 mi
Ryogoku Kokugikan - 2.5 km / 1.5 mi
Ameya-Yokochō - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
Ueno Zoo - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
Tokyo Anime Center - 3.8 km / 2.4 mi
Akihabara Electric Town - 3.8 km / 2.4 mi
The nearest airports are:
Tokyo (HND-Haneda) - 25.7 km / 16 mi
Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.) - 64.4 km / 40 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. No onsite parking is available.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- One child 6 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
- A city tax will be collected at the property effective January 1, 2017. The city tax ranges from JPY 100-300 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Laundry facilities
- -Multilingual staff
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Number of floors - 8
- -Total number of rooms - 22
- -Luggage storage