With a stay at Millennium Mitsui Garden Hotel Tokyo, you'll be centrally located in Tokyo, steps from Kabuki-za Theatre and 12 minutes by foot from Tokyo International Forum. This 4-star hotel is 0.2 mi (0.3 km) from Ginza Six and 0.4 mi (0.7 km) from Nakagin Capsule Tower.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 329 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and LCD televisions. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming provides entertainment. Private bathrooms with bathtubs or showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include desks and complimentary newspapers.Amenities
This hotel offers designated smoking areas.Dining
Enjoy a satisfying meal at Restaurant serving guests of Millennium Mitsui Garden Hotel Tokyo. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 6:30 AM to 10 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include dry cleaning/laundry services, a 24-hour front desk, and luggage storage.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Kabuki-za Theatre - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Mitsukoshi - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Ginza Six - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Nakagin Capsule Tower - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Tokyo Takarazuka Theatre - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Tokyo International Forum - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Imperial Garden Theatre - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Hibiya Park - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Marunouchi Building - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Tokyo Imperial Palace - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
National Diet Building - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
Suitengu Shrine - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
Tokyo Tower - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
Shiba Park - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
Suntory Hall - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
The nearest major airport is Tokyo (HND-Haneda) - 19.2 km / 12 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property.
- Contactless check-out is available. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. A scheduled power outage will take place on January 13, 2021 from 12 PM to 5 PM. Please note that elevator, air conditioning and restaurant will not be available. Check-in will start from 5 PM on this date. Guests may experience higher noise volumes Monday-Saturday 8 AM-6 PM due to nearby construction through July 2020 (excludes Sundays and holidays). Guests must be at least 20 years to stay in a smoking room.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- Construction is underway at a neighboring building and there may be noise disturbance from the construction work.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- The city tax ranges from JPY 100-200 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. Guests are not required to pay the city tax when travel stay dates are between July 1, 2020 - September 30, 2021. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 2750 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -In-room accessibility
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Luggage storage
- -Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- -Wheelchair-accessible registration desk