Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Millennium Mitsui Garden Hotel Tokyo, you'll be centrally located in Tokyo, steps from Kabuki-za Theatre and 12 minutes by foot from Tokyo International Forum. This 4-star hotel is 0.2 mi (0.3 km) from Ginza Six and 0.5 mi (0.8 km) from Tokyo Takarazuka Theatre.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 329 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and LCD televisions. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming provides entertainment. Private bathrooms with bathtubs or showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as desks and complimentary newspapers.Amenities
This hotel offers designated smoking areas.Dining
Enjoy a satisfying meal at Restaurant serving guests of Millennium Mitsui Garden Hotel Tokyo. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 6:30 AM to 10 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include dry cleaning/laundry services, a 24-hour front desk, and luggage storage.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Kabuki-za Theatre - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Mitsukoshi - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Ginza Six - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Nakagin Capsule Tower - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Tsukiji Outer Market - 0.7 km / 0.5 mi
Tokyo Midtown Hibiya - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Tokyo Takarazuka Theatre - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Tokyo International Forum - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Imperial Garden Theatre - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Hibiya Park - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Marunouchi Building - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Tokyo Imperial Palace - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Tokyo Stock Exchange - 2 km / 1.3 mi
National Diet Building - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
Zojoji Temple - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
The nearest airports are:
Tokyo (HND-Haneda) - 19.2 km / 12 mi
Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.) - 70.6 km / 43.9 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
There is no after-hours reception at this property. Guests arriving late won't be able to check in until the next morning.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- A city tax will be collected at the property effective January 1, 2017. The city tax ranges from JPY 100-300 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000 (under JPY 7,000 for stays on or after June 1, 2019).
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 2500 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -In-room accessibility
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Total number of rooms - 329
- -Luggage storage