With a stay at Tokyo Hütte - Hostel in Tokyo (Sumida), you'll be a 4-minute walk from Tokyo Solamachi and 6 minutes by foot from Tokyo Sky Tree. This hostel is 0.3 mi (0.5 km) from Konica Minolta Planetarium Tenku and 1.5 mi (2.3 km) from Sensō-ji Temple.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 16 air-conditioned guestrooms. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Bathrooms have showers and hair dryers.Amenities
This hostel offers designated smoking areas.Dining
Satisfy your appetite at the hostel's coffee shop/café. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include multilingual staff and luggage storage.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Tokyo Solamachi - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Tokyo Sky Tree - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Konica Minolta Planetarium Tenku - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Kaminarimon - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Asakusa Shrine - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Sensō-ji Temple - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
Hanayashiki Amusement Park - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Ryogoku Kokugikan - 3.2 km / 2 mi
Ueno Park - 4 km / 2.5 mi
Ameya-Yokochō - 4.1 km / 2.5 mi
Tokyo Museum of Contemporary Art - 4.3 km / 2.7 mi
Tokyo National Museum - 4.3 km / 2.7 mi
Ueno Zoo - 4.5 km / 2.8 mi
Tokyo Anime Center - 4.8 km / 3 mi
Akihabara Electric Town - 5 km / 3.1 mi
The preferred airport for Tokyo Hütte - Hostel is Tokyo (HND-Haneda) - 26.9 km / 16.7 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
The front desk is open daily from 9 AM - 11 PM. This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: JPY 1000.00 per stay
- The city tax ranges from JPY 100-200 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. Guests are not required to pay the city tax when travel stay dates are between July 1, 2020 - September 30, 2021. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Free WiFi
- -Multilingual staff
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Luggage storage