Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Tokyo Hütte - Hostel in Tokyo (Sumida), you'll be within a 5-minute drive of Tokyo Sky Tree and Tokyo Solamachi. This hostel is 1.3 mi (2.1 km) from Sensō-ji Temple and 2.7 mi (4.4 km) from Ueno Park.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 16 air-conditioned guestrooms. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Bathrooms have showers and hair dryers.Amenities
This hostel offers designated smoking areas.Dining
Satisfy your appetite at the hostel's coffee shop/café. Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include multilingual staff and luggage storage.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Tokyo Solamachi - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Tokyo Sky Tree - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Kaminarimon - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Sensō-ji Temple - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Asakusa Shrine - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Hanayashiki Amusement Park - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
Ryogoku Kokugikan - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
Tokyo Bunka Kaikan - 4.1 km / 2.6 mi
Ameya-Yokochō - 4.2 km / 2.6 mi
Ueno Park - 4.4 km / 2.7 mi
Ueno Zoo - 4.5 km / 2.8 mi
Nippori Textile Town - 4.5 km / 2.8 mi
Tokyo National Museum - 4.6 km / 2.9 mi
Tokyo Anime Center - 5.1 km / 3.2 mi
Akihabara Electric Town - 5.4 km / 3.3 mi
The preferred airport for Tokyo Hütte - Hostel is Tokyo (HND-Haneda) - 25 km / 15.5 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
The front desk is open daily from 9 AM - 11 PM
There is no after-hours reception at this property. Guests arriving late won't be able to check in until the next morning.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: JPY 1000.00 per stay
- A city tax will be collected at the property effective January 1, 2017. The city tax ranges from JPY 100-300 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Multilingual staff
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Total number of rooms - 16
- -Luggage storage