Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Tokyo Hütte - Hostel in Tokyo (Sumida), you'll be a 4-minute walk from Tokyo Solamachi and 6 minutes by foot from Tokyo Sky Tree. This hostel is 1.3 mi (2.1 km) from Asakusa Shrine and 1.3 mi (2.1 km) from Sensō-ji Temple.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 16 air-conditioned guestrooms. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Bathrooms have showers and hair dryers.Amenities
This hostel offers designated smoking areas.Dining
Satisfy your appetite at the hostel's coffee shop/café. Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include multilingual staff and luggage storage.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Tokyo Solamachi - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Tokyo Sky Tree - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Kaminarimon - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Asakusa Shrine - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
Sensō-ji Temple - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
Hanayashiki Amusement Park - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Edo-Tokyo Museum - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
Ryogoku Kokugikan - 3.2 km / 2 mi
Ueno Park - 4 km / 2.5 mi
Ameya-Yokochō - 4.1 km / 2.5 mi
Tokyo National Science Museum - 4.2 km / 2.6 mi
Tokyo National Museum - 4.3 km / 2.7 mi
Tokyo Bunka Kaikan - 4.4 km / 2.7 mi
Nippori Textile Town - 4.4 km / 2.7 mi
Ueno Zoo - 4.5 km / 2.8 mi
The preferred airport for Tokyo Hütte - Hostel is Tokyo (HND-Haneda) - 23.7 km / 14.7 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
The front desk is open daily from 9 AM - 11 PM.
This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Guests arriving late won't be able to check in until the next morning.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: JPY 1000.00 per stay
- A tax is imposed by the city and collected at the property. The amount varies based on factors such as length of stay, property classification, and room price. Other exemptions or reductions might apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 October - 30 June, JPY 0 per person, per night
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 July - 30 September, JPY 0 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Free WiFi
- -Multilingual staff
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Luggage storage