Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Flexstay Inn Higashi-Jujo in Tokyo (Kita), you'll be within a 10-minute drive of Ueno Park and Tokyo Dome. This aparthotel is 4.4 mi (7 km) from University of Tokyo and 4.5 mi (7.2 km) from Tokyo National Museum.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 88 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature deep soaking bathtubs and complimentary toiletries.Amenities
This aparthotel has 4 floors in 1 building and offers designated smoking areas.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include luggage storage and laundry facilities.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Sunshine Aquarium - 4.5 km / 2.8 mi
Sunshine City Shopping Mall - 4.8 km / 3 mi
Nippori Textile Town - 6.5 km / 4 mi
Rikkyo University - 6.9 km / 4.3 mi
University of Tokyo - 7 km / 4.4 mi
Tokyo National Museum - 7.2 km / 4.5 mi
Tokyo National Science Museum - 7.3 km / 4.5 mi
Chinzan-so Garden - 7.7 km / 4.8 mi
Ueno Park - 8.5 km / 5.3 mi
Ueno Zoo - 8.5 km / 5.3 mi
Isetan Department Store Shinjuku - 9.1 km / 5.7 mi
Shinjuku Isetan - 9.2 km / 5.7 mi
Ameya-Yokochō - 9.5 km / 5.9 mi
Toshimaen Amusement Park - 9.5 km / 5.9 mi
Tokyo Bunka Kaikan - 9.8 km / 6.1 mi
The nearest airports are:
Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.) - 84 km / 52.2 mi
Tokyo (HND-Haneda) - 41.4 km / 25.7 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
The front desk is open daily from 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM.
If you are planning to arrive after 6:00 PM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Up to 2 children 6 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A city tax will be collected at the property upon arrival. The city tax ranges from JPY 100-200 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 October - 30 June, JPY 0 per person, per night
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 July - 30 September, JPY 0 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Free WiFi
- -Laundry facilities
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Luggage storage