Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Central Hoxton Shoreditch in London (Shoreditch), you'll be a 3-minute drive from Liverpool Street and 5 minutes from Tower Bridge. This apartment is 1.4 mi (2.3 km) from The Gherkin and 1.4 mi (2.3 km) from Barbican Arts Centre.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 38 air-conditioned rooms featuring kitchens with refrigerators and stovetops. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and 32-inch flat-screen televisions are provided for your entertainment. Conveniences include safes and desks, and housekeeping is provided on a limited basis.Amenities
This smoke-free apartment has 4 floors in 1 building and offers discounted parking nearby.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, multilingual staff, and luggage storage. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Liverpool Street - 1.6 km / 1 mi
The Gherkin - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Barbican Arts Centre - 2 km / 1.2 mi
Royal Exchange - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
Museum of London - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
London Bridge - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
Old Bailey - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
Tower Bridge - 3 km / 1.8 mi
St. Paul's Cathedral - 3 km / 1.9 mi
London Stock Exchange - 3 km / 1.9 mi
Tower of London - 3.2 km / 2 mi
Globe Theatre - 3.3 km / 2 mi
HMS Belfast - 3.3 km / 2 mi
Borough Market - 3.3 km / 2.1 mi
The Shard - 3.4 km / 2.1 mi
The nearest airports are:
London (LCY-London City) - 11.4 km / 7.1 mi
London (LHR-Heathrow) - 33.7 km / 21 mi
London (LGW-Gatwick) - 95.2 km / 59.2 mi
The preferred airport for Central Hoxton Shoreditch is London (LGW-Gatwick).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
If you are planning to arrive after midnight please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- One child 4 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
- Alcohol is not served at this property.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Nearby parking fee: GBP 15.00 per 24 hours
- Pet fee: GBP 20 per pet, per day
- Late check-out fee: GBP 20.00 (subject to availability)
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP 25.0 per night
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Offsite parking discounted rates available
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Free wired Internet
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Multilingual staff
- -Number of buildings/towers - 1
- -Total number of rooms - 38
- -Number of floors - 4
- -Year Built - 1995
- -Luggage storage