A stay at Hotel Kinki places you in the heart of Osaka, within a 15-minute walk of Osaka Station City and Grand Front Osaka Mall. This hotel is 0.6 mi (1 km) from Herbis Plaza and 2.1 mi (3.3 km) from Amerikamura.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 58 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access is available. Bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.Amenities
This hotel has 1 building and offers designated smoking areas.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a computer station, and multilingual staff.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
HEP Five Shopping Mall - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Tempozan Harbor Village Ferris Wheel - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Tenjimbashi-Suji Shopping Street - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Hankyu Sanbangai - 0.6 km / 0.3 mi
Hankyu Umeda Main Store - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Tsuyunoten Shrine - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Umeda Arts Theater - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
LUCUA Osaka - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Osaka Station City - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Grand Front Osaka Mall - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Kids Plaza Osaka - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Herbis Plaza - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Osaka Shiki Theater - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Sankei Hall Breeze - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Osaka City Hall - 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
The nearest airports are:
Osaka (KIX-Kansai Intl.) - 54.4 km / 33.8 mi
Osaka (ITM-Itami) - 15.7 km / 9.8 mi
Kobe (UKB) - 41.6 km / 25.9 mi
The preferred airport for Hotel Kinki is Osaka (KIX-Kansai Intl.).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Children 2 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A city tax may be collected at the property, effective January 1, 2017. The city tax ranges from JPY 100-300 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: JPY 300 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Free WiFi
- -Laundry facilities
- -Free wired Internet
- -Computer station
- -Multilingual staff
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Luggage storage